It's a Ten Leave In Conditioner Lite Review | SheSpeaks

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

10/10!

After frying my hair ( too many times of coloring it red then trying to bleach it), this product was a life saver! I had to cut my hair into a bob because it was left feeling the consistency of steamed veggies, but I really believe that It's a ten helped to get my hair back to where it needed to be! I have already recommended this product and brand to so many people!

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Best one

I've used almost all of the it's a 10 leave in conditioners and I have to say I like this one the best. I have thick hair and this product still hydrates really nice without weighing down my hair. I put it in my hair when damp and air dry and it helps with frizz and smoothing. Love this product

• ecompton By  ecompton
    01.05.19

Love this product.

Absolutely love this line. Smells good and does not weigh your hair down like most leave-in conditioner.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

This is a must have!

It's a 10 has always been my number 1 leave in conditioner. I found this product when I bleached my hair for the first time. My hair was so fried I thought I was going to have to cut it all off until I went to see a professional. I was recommended this product and after a week of using it my hair was silky soft and completely replenished after the bleach application. Another great thing is it does not leave your hair oily even for people with pro oily scalps!

• Ericsgirl14 By  Ericsgirl14
    06.15.17

It's def a 10 in my eyes!

It's a 10 leave in conditioner is by far the best leave in conditioner on the market in my eyes! It makes my hair so silky and smooth and never looks greasy after I use it! I just love the way it makes my hair feel!

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Best it's a 10 product

I'm a hairdresser and this is by far my go to It's a 10 product. This is a lightweight, moisturizing leave in conditioner that won't leave the hair oily and or greasy. Definitely recommend this to any one.

• Kcnicole81388 By  Kcnicole81388
    07.25.16

This is my go to leave-in conditioner. It has a light, clean scent. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down, but it leave it so very soft. It detangles like a charm and makes my hair feel great! It is a bit pricey, but having fine hair just a little tiny bit goes along way and this means this product lasts FOREVER.

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

I just love putting this product in my hair! It makes my hair feel so soft and it's wonderful to use right before swimming!!

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Perfect for Frizz and Knots

I always keep a few bottles of the It's a 10 conditioners on hand. My hair is frizzy and perpetually knotty and this is the best product for solving those problems.

• beherenow524 By  beherenow524
    05.25.16

Smells delicious and does the job! Does not make hair oily but it gets the knots out. One of the only products that actually work on my thick unruly hair. 5 stars!

• CameoStylist By  CameoStylist
    05.23.16

Great product!!!!

Love this entire line of hair products! They don't leave your hair feeling or looking greasy. Regular use of this leave in will improve your hairs condition and make you very happy! I own a hair salon and use this on my clients as well as at my own home!

• ncalyssa8083 By  ncalyssa8083
    04.02.16

Love this leave in conditioner! It's lite and not heavy on my fine, blond hair. It gives the right amount of conditioning and may more benefits for heat styling that don't seem to cause any kind of buildup. It is more expensive but is worth the cost. I tend to buy the bigger bottle which lasts longer and get it when they are giving a small bottle free with purchase at Ulta.