In most parts of the country, it is definitively soup season. If you haven’t already, prepare yourself to wake up to frost on the lawn more and more often. To ward off the cold, try a bowl of one of these soups for dinner tonight.
I'm especially excited about the mulligatawny soup. Though that may be because of the "Soup Nazi" episode of Seinfeld...
- Butternut and Acorn Squash Soup from Tartelette
- Carrot Apple Ginger Soup from Joy the Baker
- Chicken Mulligatawny Soup from Food Republic
- Chickpea and Carrot Crockpot Soup from Savvy Eats
- Creamy Chicken and Brie Soup from How Sweet Eats
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup from Shutterbean
- French Onion Soup from Elly Says Opa
- Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup from Sippity Sup
- Holiday Soup For the Soul from Oh She Glows
- Lentil and Root Vegetable Soup from Cannelle et Vanille
- Miso Soup from 101 Cookbooks
- Quinoa & Bean Corn Chowder from Daily Garnish
- Split Pea Soup with Country Ham from Orangette
- Tom Kha Gai from Rachel Cooks Thai
What’s your favorite soup recipe?