Iron Man 2 | SheSpeaks

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

I was lucky enough to see this one at a drive-in as a mother's day present. It was a great way to spend that night with my kids. The plot isn't deep but hey who wants that in a superhero movie? It was fun and had several moments of funny. The action scenes were good but a bit predictable.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.18.13

I love Iron Man and 2 was just as good!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

Loved this movie. It was just as good as the first one and I was not disappointed by the storyline or the performances of the actors. Love Rober Downey Jr. in both the first and second Iron man.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    07.14.10

very action packed, watched it in the teathers.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    05.23.10

The movie was pretty good and actually held my attention even though I went for my husband.

• mjkitty23 By  mjkitty23
    05.19.10

This movie was definitely action packed but I didn't think it was as good as the first one. The setup for the first one was so great that it didn't leave much room for the second one to grow. I kind of felt like you already knew the ending, although it's usually the case with most super hero movies. The technology in the movie is incredible though. It's exciting to see what the future will bring.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    05.12.10

This movie was great. They kept up with the first movie very well.

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    05.11.10

My husband & I loved this movie! I wouldn't recommend taking younger children to see it though - too much violence for the young ones!

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    05.10.10

I can't wait until we see this. It is a PG13 movie though, so I disagree that it is appropriate for 7yr olds.

• nwhite1275 By  nwhite1275
    05.10.10

this movie was very good, lot of action and new actors in this, it was a little long but at the same time it had you glued to the screen, this was also much better then the first I think anyone will like this movie from a 7yrold to a 76 yrold haha