International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee | SheSpeaks

• lfreas2 lfreas2
    05.02.13

to sweet and not enough coffee flavor I found my selk adding coffe to tone it down and still the tase was off. it must be the flavor I don't like the price for it when I can make it better and cheaper at home

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.05.13

Didn't do it for me. It was great that it was cold, but it was way too sweet for my liking.

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

Good for quick mornings

We typically make our own cold brew coffee which can take some time. This is quick to pour and go but it is sweet and it IS vanilla flavor so you can't expect a strong coffee flavor to come theough.

• elliemonge94 By  elliemonge94
    11.10.15

It really my favorite! It is way better than having to spend almost 5 bucks for Starbucks each morning! I love it

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Deeeelish!!!! Like hot coffee in the morning but afternoon enjoy this. 😊👍🏻💜

• RainRainbows By  RainRainbows
    10.01.15

Its alright if you want iced coffee that's already in the refrigerator that's easy to serve. It don't taste bad, but I think that the taste needs to be improved. It needs more of a real taste of coffee. I don't hardly buy it anymore because I think it's too over priced for my budget.

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I felt like I was drinking just creamer. It's way to sweet. Needs more coffee.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

This stuff makes a great coffee creamer, but it's to sweet to be a stand alone drink.

• tired4mommy By  tired4mommy
    06.05.15

I love having international delight iced coffee at home for those times you want iced coffee and don't want to leave home. The flavor is very smooth and creamy

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

I love iced coffed! This is a pretty quick and easy drink to have. I'm not crazy about the sugar in these drinks just for one cup though. I love making my own organic iced coffee from a few simple things being the main thing from trader joe's. :]

• seayahtsea25 By  seayahtsea25
    06.02.15

Very sweet just the way I like it. Would have like a little more coffee flavor though. But if you have a sweet tooth and do not want the cafine this is the way to go.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

When I need a quick and easy iced coffee I go to this! So tasty and satisfying.