International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee | SheSpeaks

• lfreas2 lfreas2
    05.02.13

to sweet and not enough coffee flavor I found my selk adding coffe to tone it down and still the tase was off. it must be the flavor I don't like the price for it when I can make it better and cheaper at home

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.05.13

Didn't do it for me. It was great that it was cold, but it was way too sweet for my liking.

• elliemonge94 By  elliemonge94
    11.10.15

It really my favorite! It is way better than having to spend almost 5 bucks for Starbucks each morning! I love it

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Deeeelish!!!! Like hot coffee in the morning but afternoon enjoy this. 😊👍🏻💜

• RainRainbows By  RainRainbows
    10.01.15

Its alright if you want iced coffee that's already in the refrigerator that's easy to serve. It don't taste bad, but I think that the taste needs to be improved. It needs more of a real taste of coffee. I don't hardly buy it anymore because I think it's too over priced for my budget.

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I felt like I was drinking just creamer. It's way to sweet. Needs more coffee.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

This stuff makes a great coffee creamer, but it's to sweet to be a stand alone drink.

• tired4mommy By  tired4mommy
    06.05.15

I love having international delight iced coffee at home for those times you want iced coffee and don't want to leave home. The flavor is very smooth and creamy

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

I love iced coffed! This is a pretty quick and easy drink to have. I'm not crazy about the sugar in these drinks just for one cup though. I love making my own organic iced coffee from a few simple things being the main thing from trader joe's. :]

• seayahtsea25 By  seayahtsea25
    06.02.15

Very sweet just the way I like it. Would have like a little more coffee flavor though. But if you have a sweet tooth and do not want the cafine this is the way to go.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

When I need a quick and easy iced coffee I go to this! So tasty and satisfying.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

Love this my brother got me hooked on this when i vidited him in florida so good.