International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

My absolute favorite coffee creamer. I bought sugar free, which is not nearly as good (of course), but 40% less fat & calories, and zero sugar. I love them both.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

My favorite coffee creamer brand that makes pumpkin spice flavor. I always look forward to the creamer during the start of September till the end of November!

• MoMyOfFour By  MoMyOfFour
    11.14.16

Heaven in a Cup

Fall and winter are my all time favorite time of year because of all the flavors and smells. This pumpkin pie coffee creamer is one of those that I cant wait for it to hit the shelves. It is so thick and creamy and adds just the right amount of flavor to my morning coffee. You don't need to use a lot to get your desired results. Only having it available for a short amount of time helps you appreciate the break up of the year round flavors you can always get.

• MANDIJACQUIN By  MANDIJACQUIN
    07.06.15

I am a HUGE fan of pumpkin and when I was younger I could only get pumpkin flavored coffee/cappuccino during certain times of the year from the gas station. Now I can have it when I want, wherever I want and it takes great too.

• twinmom4 By  twinmom4
    11.24.14

i was thrilled to try this bt after i did i was not that thrilled it was sweet and not a whole lot of pumpkin flavor

• thelunchbox By  thelunchbox
    11.17.14

Well it does make my coffee taste like pumpkie but it's aftertaste doesn't seem sweet enough. Like I ate some pumpkin seeds. It's good but not a favorite.

• arelando By  arelando
    07.29.14

I love this creamer in my coffee, especially around fall it just gets you in the holiday mood.

• COURTNEYS By  COURTNEYS
    05.09.14

Love it, makes coffee delicious.

• raynaebrennan By  raynaebrennan
    05.06.14

My husband and I first tried the pumpkin spice at thanksgiving time and know we buy it whenever we can find it.

• dhermenitt By  dhermenitt
    05.02.14

Love this! Pumpkin is my favorite.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222