International Delight French Vanilla creamer | SheSpeaks

• Syncing By  Syncing
    12.08.16

Great! One of the standard creamers I use on a daily basis.

• JacklynB By  JacklynB
    08.30.16

This is the flavor creamer I use on a DAILY basis. I prefer this brand over coffee mate because of the flavor varieties and the price!

• ashtonpreston By  ashtonpreston
    01.16.16

My favorite creamer I love it with a nice hot cup of folgers coffee

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

I absolutely love this creamer. I am not a coffee drinker. I put it in my hot coco and in hot tea. I know that may sound nasty, but it's really good.

• letsgoshopping By  letsgoshopping
    08.16.15

My all time favorite! Coffee and French Vanilla Cream is the best!!! Its a beautiful combination to wake up to!

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

I tried ID because I had a coupon but it was a waste. I did not like the vanilla flavor and it was not creamy enough.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

This is a good creamer. Personally I find it way to sweet..all flavored creamers I find way to sweet. My personal favorite would be the original with no flavorings.

• Puniss By  Puniss
    04.23.15

ID French Vanilla coffee creamer is a creamy, sweet, indulgent way to enjoy your coffee. I am constantly finding these products on sale and with coupons they are very affordable. I can not drink my coffee any other way. Delicious!

• franahan By  franahan
    04.16.15

I usually just use cream in my coffee but when I want a little boost, this is my go to brand. Easy to use and a little goes a long way.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

My husband loves this in his coffee. He much prefers this over the powdered creamer. (I drink mine black.) It's usually a good price.