International Delight Cold Stone Creamery Churro Caramel creamer Review | SheSpeaks

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

I use this everyday. My favorite flavor is the sweet cream. YUMMY!!!! 😊👍🏻☕️

• Sweetp88 By  Sweetp88
    09.30.15

Yummy! A sweet treat in any coffee! Love all the flavors this company has!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    07.09.15

You really gotta love how they bring the taste of Cold Stone into your am routine! Great taste, don't have to use very much to get that wonderful taste we all love from their ice cream! Def recommend this product to all who love Cold Stone and yummy coffee!

• sandrabrise By  sandrabrise
    07.02.15

This has become my addiction! I love that I don't have to add sweetener to my coffee now and it's 35 calories a serving! Yay! Please keep making the sweet cream!!! :D

• Maritza2387 By  Maritza2387
    06.03.15

This is very good creamer alittle sweet but I love it in my coffee

• seayahtsea25 By  seayahtsea25
    06.02.15

I'm in love with this flavour. Very Caramelly tasting. Will be making this my new daily creamer

• sassyde40 By  sassyde40
    06.01.15

I got tired of same creamer, saw this and tried it. I can't put it down. I refer my friends to it all the time. I buy the carton at Walmart. I love it.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    08.13.14

International Delight got this one right! After purchasing three of the I.D. creamers (on sale 3/$5), I was concerned when the first two had a chemical aftertaste. However, they've got the flavors well-balanced for this creamer. Just the right amount of sweetness and cream with splash of cinnamon - it's an ideal option for kicking up your cup of java.