International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer | SheSpeaks

• I am currently addicted to this! I haven't went a day without out in my coffee since I bought it. It is very sweet so you don't have to add very many other sweetners. You can definitely taste the caramel. I love it!!

• MistyClark By  MistyClark
    09.30.18

Best Ever

Only creamer I use!!! The flavor is outstanding, of course anything with caramel is!

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    09.29.18

Great hot or cold

This is in my top three favorite creamers; can easily squeak to #1 ~ all three are tied LOL Sweet, creamy, just the right flavor every time. I use this to make iced coffee macchiato as well or just in iced coffee. Great hot or cold!

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

Yum!

My favorite flavor! Love it but i still tend to add 1/4 tsp. of sugar.

• cshbbygirl2 By  cshbbygirl2
    08.27.18

Absolutely delish!

Such good flavor! I really enjoy this and almost all of the international delight flavors. They have strong flavors usually and are a good quality company! I will definitely always go with them!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Best Creamer

This is really good it's kinda sweet so you don't want to use to much plus add sugar. This is the only liquid creamer ill purchase because it's so high quality and last awhile and I drink coffee daily. It's creamy and thick.

Response From best creamer

07.28.17

Omg this is too delicious I really like to take it since I love the coffee and this infascina much more for your touch of candy .... ñamiiii !!!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Love it

Yummy ! This is one of my go to coffee creamers. It's sweet and gives my coffee that delish Carmel flavor I like.

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Try this yummy creamer!

This creamer is so good! Best one I have ever tried!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.07.16

a nice go to creamer, no the very best but but good,

• Foxyroxy0 By  Foxyroxy0
    09.28.16

My favorite

This is the best creamer! I only ever buy this brand. It's so good!! Makes my coffee perfect!

• SilverFoxy1982 By  SilverFoxy1982
    09.09.16

Yum!

This is my favorite creamer! The caramel flavor is spot on. I like to use it when I brew a dark roast coffee. It adds flavor without overpowering.