International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

Worth trying, but can get too sweet.

I usually buy the I.D. Hershey's chocolate caramel flavored creamer, but this one is a close runner up. It is non-dairy which is great. You can either add a hint of flavor to your coffee or go all in and make it taste like a dessert. It has a nice coffee shop taste, vhf it doesn't leave you with any weird of unpleasant aftertaste. It bnb isn't too sweet, I don't add additional sweeteners, of any kind, to my coffee, the creamer is enough. You do have yo watch though, because if you add too much it will become VERY sweet. Nice caramel flavor, not overwhelming. You can still taste the coffee, the creamer is a nice complimentary accent flavor. I would definitely recommend if you can find it. My stores rarely have it in stock. Worth it for the taste and the price.

• SIMPLELIfehomestead By  SIMPLELIfehomestead
    08.07.19

The name says it all

I absolutely love this flavor. The brand is all I use, This flavor and several others are right in line for favorite. i even like putting it in my tea. In the summer I switch to tea, coffee the rest of the time.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    07.31.19

Only just okay creamer

I have tried several different International Delight creamers and my reaction to this one is the same as all the others, "meh." It is definitely not my favorite creamer. It leaves a strange after taste in my mouth and isn't as creamy as I feel it should be for a creamer. This would not be my first pick but if were all I had in the fridge to use, I would still drink it.

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    07.31.19

Best creamer ever

This is my favorite creamer. It's so delicious and fairly good priced

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    07.28.19

Delicious Flavor

This is the perfect edition to my morning cup of coffee!

• monteque By  monteque
    12.21.18

addicting

Addicting. I had to stop buying it because I would put this in my coffee every morning and then have serveral cups per day.

• MistyClark By  MistyClark
    09.30.18

Best Ever

Only creamer I use!!! The flavor is outstanding, of course anything with caramel is!

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    09.29.18

Great hot or cold

This is in my top three favorite creamers; can easily squeak to #1 ~ all three are tied LOL Sweet, creamy, just the right flavor every time. I use this to make iced coffee macchiato as well or just in iced coffee. Great hot or cold!

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

Yum!

My favorite flavor! Love it but i still tend to add 1/4 tsp. of sugar.

• cshbbygirl2 By  cshbbygirl2
    08.27.18

Absolutely delish!

Such good flavor! I really enjoy this and almost all of the international delight flavors. They have strong flavors usually and are a good quality company! I will definitely always go with them!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Best Creamer

This is really good it's kinda sweet so you don't want to use to much plus add sugar. This is the only liquid creamer ill purchase because it's so high quality and last awhile and I drink coffee daily. It's creamy and thick.

Response From best creamer

07.28.17

Omg this is too delicious I really like to take it since I love the coffee and this infascina much more for your touch of candy .... ñamiiii !!!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Love it

Yummy ! This is one of my go to coffee creamers. It's sweet and gives my coffee that delish Carmel flavor I like.

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Try this yummy creamer!

This creamer is so good! Best one I have ever tried!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.07.16

a nice go to creamer, no the very best but but good,

• Foxyroxy0 By  Foxyroxy0
    09.28.16

My favorite

This is the best creamer! I only ever buy this brand. It's so good!! Makes my coffee perfect!