International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer | SheSpeaks

• I am currently addicted to this! I haven't went a day without out in my coffee since I bought it. It is very sweet so you don't have to add very many other sweetners. You can definitely taste the caramel. I love it!!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Best Creamer

This is really good it's kinda sweet so you don't want to use to much plus add sugar. This is the only liquid creamer ill purchase because it's so high quality and last awhile and I drink coffee daily. It's creamy and thick.

Response From best creamer

07.28.17

Omg this is too delicious I really like to take it since I love the coffee and this infascina much more for your touch of candy .... ñamiiii !!!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Love it

Yummy ! This is one of my go to coffee creamers. It's sweet and gives my coffee that delish Carmel flavor I like.

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Try this yummy creamer!

This creamer is so good! Best one I have ever tried!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.07.16

a nice go to creamer, no the very best but but good,

• Foxyroxy0 By  Foxyroxy0
    09.28.16

My favorite

This is the best creamer! I only ever buy this brand. It's so good!! Makes my coffee perfect!

• SilverFoxy1982 By  SilverFoxy1982
    09.09.16

Yum!

This is my favorite creamer! The caramel flavor is spot on. I like to use it when I brew a dark roast coffee. It adds flavor without overpowering.

• DakotaCheyanne By  DakotaCheyanne
    08.16.16

Great coffee creamer

I absolutely LOVE this creamer! I got addicted! And it is at a decent price.

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

My favorite

This is my favorite coffee creamer. The taste is spot on and adds a rich and creamy texture to my coffee. I have even put this in my hot cocoa and it was amazing. Great product.

• inside4a By  inside4a
    07.20.16

The only flavoring for my coffee

I love the Caramel Macchiato, it has a rich and flavorful taste and I love caramel, I love all your flavors and International Delight is the only brand I use for my coffee absolutely love it

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Best Creamer!

This is the best creamer that I've ever tried and I've tried plenty! I absolutely love caramel and this hits the spot every single morning when I have my first cup of coffee!