Instyler The Rotating Iron | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    12.28.11

I love my InStyler! I have been using my InStyler for one year now, and I can really see a difference in the healthiness of my hair. Before my InStyler, I would use a straight-iron (Chi) everyday. My hair would be brittle and break off very easily, and I couldn't get it to grow. Now, my hair is down to the middle of my back, and I get compliments on my hair all the time! I have to thank my InStyler for that! I would, and I have recommended this to my friends and family!

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.24.12

way over priced i have very long hair and it dont do a thing for me. my hair is naturally curly and it dont straighten it worth a darn, it just makes it frizzy. i have had this for about a year and i only use it on my 8 year old for school pictures. she has long hair also but it is straight and fine, so it works ok on her hair to make it smooth but not to curl it. i wouldnt use it everyday because even on the lowest setting it smokes bad when you apply it to your hair even when i have no product what so ever on my kids hair. affraid it will damage her fine hair. i wouldnt buy this again.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I have seen this on tv before and I'm thinking about buy one

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

I was really impressed with this tool, but my friends all loved it and used it to straighten their hair.

• DannieLeigh By  DannieLeigh
    01.09.15

I have to say I do not like this product. It did nothing for my hair. I have very tight curs and it claimed to work with all hair types but it didn't do that for me, so it was a big disappointment.

• lesluplie By  lesluplie
    10.25.14

My friend has this product and I had been dying to dry it ever since seeing the commercials a long time ago. I finally tried it, now I have naturally curly hair so I was skeptical that it would work as well as they made it seem, but sure enough it did! I only had to run it through the area of hair 2 times tops and it was nice and straight!! I love it! I hope to one day have my own!

• firegal50 By  firegal50
    07.06.14

i love this i dont have one of my own but i used a friend of mine at a dress up party i used it and it works grate on my hair its amazing

• LadyRose32 By  LadyRose32
    06.16.14

It's really great, I have curly hair so it doesn't get to my root like i want it to but i love using it to make my hair straighter and bouncy!

• Jeannen_Santos By  Jeannen_Santos
    06.05.14

I felt that this product works well. The commercials always make products seem like they're the best in the world. It does straighten my hair but i think i prefer the traditional ceramic flat iron. For curling purposes it doesn't give me the results i was looking for

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

Worked so great on my hair and really improved the health of it!

• tyramoore By  tyramoore
    05.30.14

I don't get it. I consider myself pretty coordinated, but it didn't work on my hair. I thought maybe you had to have a special hand movement. I tried it on my daughter's hair, and I still got no where near the results shown in the advertisements. I'll stick with my flat irons. =(

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

I am still kind of on the fence about this. I got it as a christmas gift. The first time I used it, I burned my forehead, like, BAD. So I am still kind of afraid of it. But, I am really impressed with the quality of it, since it is an "as seen on tv" product. After using it for several months, I really do like it. However, I only have about shoulder length hair, so it is hard for me to get a nice curl with it because the barrel is so large. I think I will like it even more once my hair grows out some.