Instead Softcup | SheSpeaks

• sykick sykick
    08.22.19

Absolutely loved

These are what got me interested in using a menstrual cup. There's a learning curve to using them, but once you take a little time to figure out how to insert and remove them, they're amazing! They can last all day or all night without any leaking or odors.

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Absolutely loved

• Unicornmomma By  Unicornmomma
    07.30.19

This was the first type of cup i had ever tried and it was ok in my opinion. It definitely took a few times before I got the hang of putting it in but i still seemed to feel it while i was wearing it. As ive seen with some other reviews, it was a little messy when removing. I ended up going back to tampons but i would like to find another one that works better for me.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.28.19

Takes a few trys

I liked these took some getting used to but after that no problems. lasted all day could leave and forget. I love being able to have sex without the mess. If they don't feel comfortable a reusable might be more comfortable for you.

• Princessmyhand By  Princessmyhand
    07.27.19

Loved them...just hard for me to find in-store!

I tried these years ago...and loved them. I still love them to this day. They are comfortable and easy to use....The biggest Con is that they can be messy during the removal process... My only problem is finding them in-store where I live.

• Marissa1992 By  Marissa1992
    07.16.19

Dont mind if I do!

These work great for me! And while traveling these are a great diva cup alternative

• Easweetie131 By  Easweetie131
    06.20.19

Perfect product

I have used these for awhile now and I like the product. While it did take some time to learn proper insertion and removal techniques it's no different than when as a young girl learning how to use tampons for the first times... it's a technique and once learned it's not hard. I have a low cervix esp. During that time of the month and a tilted uterus and I am still able to use these products easily with no leaks.

• Raerae82 By  Raerae82
    05.07.19

Love it

I have used these for years. I love not having to worry about changing it every few hours. I love to use these when I am sleeping or swimming.

• mttclark2001 By  mttclark2001
    02.02.19

Wanted this to work out but no. Gave it a shot for as few months but leaked every time I went to the bathroom. At the end of my cycle was painful on the cervix as it shifted. Went to a cup and problem solved.

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Okay

But it's messy on removal. The shape is very similar to diagrams so one size does not fit all. I found it a tad uncomfortable since it was just a bit too large so it wasn't for me.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

I love these. They are so easy to use and holds all day long . Easy mess free change and you can even change them in the shower !