Instead Softcup | SheSpeaks

• samanthalee139 samanthalee139
    02.24.14

I love these. I have used them for years. It seems awkward the first couple of times using it (no different than getting the hang of using tampons). As long as you squeeze it together before you put it in it does fit well regardless of its large size. It seals itself in place so that you don't have to be worried about whether or not it is in the right position and they are the best for sleeping! The only times I've had discomfort with these would be laying down with my back propped up but to sleep these are awesome! I've always had issues with sleeping while on my period because of leaking but these prevent that completely and give me a full nights rest without waking up with any mess.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

I love these. They are so easy to use and holds all day long . Easy mess free change and you can even change them in the shower !

• LadyGodiva87 By  LadyGodiva87
    11.15.15

I wanted so badly to like this product. When reading about it, it seemed like a good product. However I found it to be a bit tricky to insert properly, not like a tampon at all. The one good quality that I will give is that I didn't experience any leaks while wearing it. Removal was a nightmare. It was a Sunday night and my gyno's office was closed. My boyfriend was out of town and I'd already grossed out my mom and best female friend by asking for their help. I ended up going to the ER and the ER nurse that removed it had a hard time, too. It turns out that I have a tilted cervix. I guess that it's not Instead Softcup's fault that I have weird anatomy that's not suitable for usage of their product. I would never use one again though.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I've been using these for a year now, and because I have a heavy flow, I make sure to use a pad just in case. I use gloves to take them out since it's a little messy. I have to say this is the best idea yet. They're so comfortable. I've never really used tampons, except for the Pocket Pearl, and I still think the Soft Cups are winner. I wonder what's better the Soft Cups or Diva Cups?

• AuntTee By  AuntTee
    01.06.15

Ok. Ok. 5 stars, yes! The cup takes a bit of getting used too. Just to warn you! Trust me though ounce you get the hang of placement you'll never want to go back to tampons! Seriously that good! You can swim, run, and also have intercourse while wearing these. Also, they only need changed every 12 hours (based on your flow).

• samanthalee139 By  samanthalee139
    02.24.14

• PrincessPeach By  PrincessPeach
    02.19.14

I found these at walmart while looking for tampons and was intrigued. I found them easy to insert and remove and loved not needing pads or tampons.

• JessicaM87 By  JessicaM87
    01.05.14

I bought these to have intercourse with my husband while on my period. I though they would work pretty well...I was wrong! Hard to get in, hard to get the placement just right, and ending up being uncomfortable and not working properly. I do not recommend these to anyone!

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    05.06.13

very difficult to use and very uncomfortable. I would rather use pads any day.

• Britbee By  Britbee
    01.21.13

Difficult to use and I felt like it didn't protect well at all! It was also quite uncomfortable!

• dragonzzz0 By  dragonzzz0
    09.04.12

not very easy to get a good grip in.i had a hardtime placing it .