Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    12.26.15

I finally decided to try this eyeshadows, I kept swatching them at Macy's but I never bought anything. I don't know why, they are very pigmented, not expensive at all ($7 usd for 2.7gr) & a huge range of colors, from matte to shimmer. Finally I took the plunge and bought one, it was 418 Pearl, a dark green with a golden undertone (something similar to L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald). I fell in love with this color. Very soon after the purchase I used it, one time just over primer and it looked beautiful and another over my e.l.f. Smudge Pot in Poppin Party (Purple) that made it pop so beautiful. When I apply it, it didn't really have fallout, it blended beautifully & it lasted a little over 8hrs that I was wearing it, including a xmas party. Everyone always talks about MAC's shadows, but this ones are just as silky, blend & pigmented as those, but double the product for less money. For me this have become a bit of favorites.