Inglesina Trilogy Stroller | SheSpeaks

• FotiniKonto By  FotiniKonto
    03.23.18

Best stroller for any age

I could rate it 6 stars if it was possible. It is one of the best baby Strollers I've ever tried. You can easily open and close it with the one-hand system. You can store it easily if you live in the tiniest appartment and it can fit into the car easily. The chair of the stroller can incline into 3 different positions which means is suitable for a newborn baby and it can bear up to 15Kg toddlers. It has a big storage space underneath the chair. Whenever I go shopping I can take my daughter and carry anything I get. You can manage it with you one hand cause it's super light and the wheels are durable and flexible. Front wheels can lock by one just move without bending down. It has long sun protection UPF 50+ and light fabric material to avoid baby sweating during Summer. The stroller weights only 9,5Kg. The umbrella closing helps you to transfer it wherever you want.