Indulekha Indulekha Hair Oil Review | SheSpeaks

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

• geethamishra By  geethamishra
    07.19.14

Hair fall has been long time issue for me ever since I moved from home for job sake. I have been using the natural coconut oil while back at home and now its not possible to get that here in Bangalore. So I used many of those hair oils but most of them was not working well for me and the hair fall continued. When I came across Indulekha hair oil which claims to be natural and side effect free I was not confident. But later I had to change my mind because it started giving me some responses and it now works fine for me to stop my hair fall. Although Indulekha hair oil is bit costly I can say that Indulekha hair oil has worked for me and gave results which most others could not do.