Ikea Hemnes 6 Drawer Chest | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love this dresser! We bought the black/blue one when we bought our first house and we loved it so much that we bought the white one when we found out we were expecting our first baby.

• MFriend By  MFriend
    04.04.12

I have never had issues with this, I would recommend!

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

I have 2 of these dressers (1 in blue, 1 in white). I have found them to be incredibly sturdy and hold a TON of clothes etc. I have never had any issues with the fronts of the drawers pulling off. I have packed all the drawers full and never had any trouble with them not holding my items. For the price, you will never find better quality! After 5 years, they still look brand new!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.01.11

This dresser looks really nice, with a glossy white finish. Relatively easy to put together, but...the bottoms of the drawers are too weak to hold the volume of clothes that can fit each of the big drawers. And the fronts of the drawers have a tendency to pull off.