Iams Proactive Health Adult Indoor Weight Hairball Control | SheSpeaks

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

My two cats have been fed Iams Proactive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Control since they stopped eating kitten food, and have had no complaints (other than insistent meows when their bowls were getting empty and in need of refill). They are both at a healthy weight, next-to-never had hairballs in over five years, and have gorgeous glossy coats that I've never seen with past cats that received poorer quality cat food.

• mikejody By  mikejody
    06.29.12

Our cat didn't really like this food, but he did drop a little weight which is what I thought he needed to do.

• angelfire1267 By  angelfire1267
    04.17.12

This is the kind I use with my kitty. we use the indoor, and we have had less hair balls. Otten my store has them as BOGO too, so I stock up.

• staceyscozyplace By  staceyscozyplace
    01.26.12

My cat at first didnt want to eat this brand but now he like to eat.. But have to say it make his bm smell..

• loves2laugh By  loves2laugh
    10.08.11

I love this product and it's the only thing I buy for my two cats! Since switching to this brand, I have noticed my cats don't have as many problems with hairballs.

• evva99 By  evva99
    09.30.11

I have been feeding my cat the Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Control Iams formula for at least 6 years now. I can say that it does prevent the hairballs, definately. She digests the food very well and seems to like the taste because she eats it all up. My cat is a lazy girl so she is a bit overweight. This food has not controlled that. Its a high quality brand and me and my cat recommend it. Its a bit expensive but there is usually a coupon for it in the Sunday papers.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

Works great... Really helps with the hairballs that my long haired cat has had in the past. Not to mention it helps control the weight too... Overall a great product.

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.12.10

My cat has a tendency toward constipation, due to hair getting clogged up in his system, so I decided to try mixing in with his other food some Iams Hairball/Weight Control formula. (He needs the weight control part, too!) It seems to be helping to keep him more "regular." And he seems to like the taste. It's a little expensive, but not as much as some brands. And it's easily available in stores.

• Lauralea35 By  Lauralea35
    08.18.10

THis is the primary brand that I buy for my cats. If I ever switch brands sue to this one not being available..I find hairballs all over. Love this cat food!

• knm5800 By  knm5800
    07.23.10

I have a long haired cat. With other cheaper brands of food, my cat would constantly cough up hairballs. With Iams, he has a lot less hairballs than before.