IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer | SheSpeaks

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Best concealer ever!

I have been using this concealer for years! It covers everything! You only need a tiny bit because it delivers maximum coverage. This concealer lasts all day with no touch ups! Amazing product!

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

Smooth application

Fantastic product! I love how smooth it applies in addition to my foundation. Some concealers don?t always mix well but this does the trick. It can be a little pricey but it?s worth it and a little goes a long way!

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Its okay

This concealer definitely covers really well the only thing is that it's pretty heavy and sticky feeling. I would recommend using the smallest amount or setting it with a finishing powder.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love it but creases

I do like this concealer however it tends to crease on me a lot even when I set it with powder

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

Disappointed

I heard this was really good but was disappointed. It does have good full coverage but it creases really badly and feels heavy and sticky on the skin.

• Newbie_Reviews By  Newbie_Reviews
    05.29.19

Okay, I have to admit that before this, I had never used concealer. However, I was super excited to receive IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in my Ipsy GlamBag. A video I had seen revealed that it is used on Days Of Our Lives, so I had been wanting to try it for a bit. ByeBye Under Eye did not disappoint at all! The coverage is phenomenal and you only need the teeniest little bit to get maximum coverage! It can also be used as a foundation, so I?m considering using it for that as well! 💜 #itcosmetics #byebyeundereye #ipsy #ipsyglambag #beauty #concealer #antiaging #foreveryoung #beautynewbie #reviews #reviewer #canada #gta

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Love this!

I got this as a part of a monthly subscription, and cannot get enough! It's definitely full coverage, it is a lot thicker than other concealers I've used, so you only need to use a little. It's my go to when I'm going out or for a day when I know there will be pictures taken because I know it'll stay in place and look flawless for hours!

• lkiefer11 By  lkiefer11
    12.21.18

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

I love this concealer. It works well and really hides the flaws and under eye bags. You won't be disappointed with this product.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Eyes for you

I use this product everyday! I just cant seem to get the right amount of sleep for my under eyes to not be angry with me and this product makes me look like I slept the day away. I love this product.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Start out looking like a raccoon this covers well, nice texture, blends well