IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Review | SheSpeaks

• Cassie85 By  Cassie85
    06.26.21

Bye Bye under eye Bags!!

The name says it all!! Works great, a little does go a long way! I would recommend getting in a shade lighter especially if you have dark bags (which i do) as it will give you a brighter eye look.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.08.20

Great coverage

I was surprised at how well this works! A very tiny bit goes a long way, covering the dark discoloration under and around the eyes. Looks very natural.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    04.01.20

I am not a fan of this product. It feels very drying on my dry skin. The color does not match and makes me look like I have jaundice.

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Best concealer ever!

I have been using this concealer for years! It covers everything! You only need a tiny bit because it delivers maximum coverage. This concealer lasts all day with no touch ups! Amazing product!

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

Smooth application

Fantastic product! I love how smooth it applies in addition to my foundation. Some concealers don?t always mix well but this does the trick. It can be a little pricey but it?s worth it and a little goes a long way!

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Its okay

This concealer definitely covers really well the only thing is that it's pretty heavy and sticky feeling. I would recommend using the smallest amount or setting it with a finishing powder.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love it but creases

I do like this concealer however it tends to crease on me a lot even when I set it with powder

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

Disappointed

I heard this was really good but was disappointed. It does have good full coverage but it creases really badly and feels heavy and sticky on the skin.

• Newbie_Reviews By  Newbie_Reviews
    05.29.19

Okay, I have to admit that before this, I had never used concealer. However, I was super excited to receive IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in my Ipsy GlamBag. A video I had seen revealed that it is used on Days Of Our Lives, so I had been wanting to try it for a bit. ByeBye Under Eye did not disappoint at all! The coverage is phenomenal and you only need the teeniest little bit to get maximum coverage! It can also be used as a foundation, so I?m considering using it for that as well! 💜 #itcosmetics #byebyeundereye #ipsy #ipsyglambag #beauty #concealer #antiaging #foreveryoung #beautynewbie #reviews #reviewer #canada #gta

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Love this!

I got this as a part of a monthly subscription, and cannot get enough! It's definitely full coverage, it is a lot thicker than other concealers I've used, so you only need to use a little. It's my go to when I'm going out or for a day when I know there will be pictures taken because I know it'll stay in place and look flawless for hours!

• lkiefer11 By  lkiefer11
    12.21.18

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

I love this concealer. It works well and really hides the flaws and under eye bags. You won't be disappointed with this product.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Eyes for you

I use this product everyday! I just cant seem to get the right amount of sleep for my under eyes to not be angry with me and this product makes me look like I slept the day away. I love this product.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Start out looking like a raccoon this covers well, nice texture, blends well

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Best concealer I've ever used. Long lasting, no settling, & excellent coverage.

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    09.22.17

Great coverage

It Cosmetics bye bye undereye is amazing! It covers really well and does not cake up. It also takes an extremely small amount to get good coverage. One tube will last you 6 months or better depending on use.