IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer | SheSpeaks

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Eyes for you

I use this product everyday! I just cant seem to get the right amount of sleep for my under eyes to not be angry with me and this product makes me look like I slept the day away. I love this product.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Start out looking like a raccoon this covers well, nice texture, blends well

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Best concealer I've ever used. Long lasting, no settling, & excellent coverage.

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    09.22.17

Great coverage

It Cosmetics bye bye undereye is amazing! It covers really well and does not cake up. It also takes an extremely small amount to get good coverage. One tube will last you 6 months or better depending on use.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

HANDS DOWN a fantastic concealer to cover extreme discoloration! And a little goes a long way!

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

I don't hate it, but i don't love it. This concealer is too heavy feeling for me and does not fully cover my dark circles, but it does a better job hiding them than my other concealers. i still use the bye bye under eye concealer but not i don't reach for it on a daily basis.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Great Product

This stuff is bananas! Getting the correct application style down is a must because its super thick.I put a TINY bit on my hand and warm it up with my fingers before applying. Normally I don't like using my fingers to apply makeup but I think with this its a must.You really only need a tiny bit and I've found I like to use this in addition to another concealer. I focus this only directly on my under eye bags and then go in and use something else to get the rest.

• Breana0827 By  Breana0827
    01.31.17

Great product!

Great product! Ive always been really cheap and stuck to drugstore but once i ventured out and gave it a shot. I love it bow. Even their CC cream!

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Disappointing for this company

I bought this as it was said to be full coverage. IT IS as a little goes a long way. I do not enjoy this product as it is very heavy and just sits on the top of my skin. It does not blend well... And looks and fills heavy and so what greasy as well. Perhaps it is just not good with my skin texture/type. Slight Yellow undertone...will only use under my eyes in a pinch.

• Thaiany84 By  Thaiany84
    01.11.17

Great for under-eye circles

I was in the search for a better concealer because nothing really covers my under eye circles. This has been great! It's thick, but not thick and it provides amazing coverage. It lasts all day and does not leave the skin looking cakey. It blends in really nicely and just a small amount really does go a long way. Love this!