IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer | SheSpeaks

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

Disappointed

I heard this was really good but was disappointed. It does have good full coverage but it creases really badly and feels heavy and sticky on the skin.

• Newbie_Reviews By  Newbie_Reviews
    05.29.19

Okay, I have to admit that before this, I had never used concealer. However, I was super excited to receive IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in my Ipsy GlamBag. A video I had seen revealed that it is used on Days Of Our Lives, so I had been wanting to try it for a bit. ByeBye Under Eye did not disappoint at all! The coverage is phenomenal and you only need the teeniest little bit to get maximum coverage! It can also be used as a foundation, so I?m considering using it for that as well! 💜 #itcosmetics #byebyeundereye #ipsy #ipsyglambag #beauty #concealer #antiaging #foreveryoung #beautynewbie #reviews #reviewer #canada #gta

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Love this!

I got this as a part of a monthly subscription, and cannot get enough! It's definitely full coverage, it is a lot thicker than other concealers I've used, so you only need to use a little. It's my go to when I'm going out or for a day when I know there will be pictures taken because I know it'll stay in place and look flawless for hours!

• lkiefer11 By  lkiefer11
    12.21.18

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

I love this concealer. It works well and really hides the flaws and under eye bags. You won't be disappointed with this product.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Eyes for you

I use this product everyday! I just cant seem to get the right amount of sleep for my under eyes to not be angry with me and this product makes me look like I slept the day away. I love this product.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Start out looking like a raccoon this covers well, nice texture, blends well

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Best concealer I've ever used. Long lasting, no settling, & excellent coverage.

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    09.22.17

Great coverage

It Cosmetics bye bye undereye is amazing! It covers really well and does not cake up. It also takes an extremely small amount to get good coverage. One tube will last you 6 months or better depending on use.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

HANDS DOWN a fantastic concealer to cover extreme discoloration! And a little goes a long way!

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

I don't hate it, but i don't love it. This concealer is too heavy feeling for me and does not fully cover my dark circles, but it does a better job hiding them than my other concealers. i still use the bye bye under eye concealer but not i don't reach for it on a daily basis.