IKEA Store | SheSpeaks

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

I love this store

I love ikea is a A+ store from the furniture to the restaurant Hooo yes! The food is very good I love the Meatballs with the mash potato. And the Prices are Fair for the quality and the style I really love it we spend all day in a ikea because the have everything you need.

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

Every thing you need is there, from A to Z ✌🏻 Highly recommended 😉

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.18.18

I like IKEA

I like shopping at IKEA because of the wide range of products. It has lots of useful stuff under one roof but the downside of it that one cannot browse entire store in a single visit.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.18.18

Modern

I love how modern and affordable is IKEA. My kids love all the kids toys and we have them almost all. Great value for the price!

• Sada86 By  Sada86
    04.01.18

Affordable mediocre quality furniture

This place has a great variety and selection of furniture pieces. I also love their showcases of decor ideas for your home . I?m Not really a fan of the quality of the furniture . I wouldn?t recommend buying a couch or bed or any sturdy furniture that you want to last a long time from there specifically . The other downfall is that you have to put each individual piece together with the furniture you buy where which can be a real big task to commit to and pain in the butt if you put something together wrong. I do also like some of the kitchen collection items, lighting, bathroom decor, closet organizers etc. Definitely suggest making a visit here to see what you like. You get what you pay for !

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Huge Selection

Ikea carries just about every type of furniture and home decor you could think of. With the addition of the cafeteria, this is one of my favorite places to shop!

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Furniture holds up!

I love Ikea! I have purchased a ton of items here and they hold up nicely. However i did give them 4 stars because the store can be so confusing and finding anyone for help is a job.

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

LOVE IKEA

I enjoyed everything about the IKEA experience. The bags and carts were easy to transport, the list process made it so much easier to find parts, I love all of the European names of things. The food court was amazing and there was also a small grocery that I also purchased items from so that I wouldnt have to cook while putting their products together and itwas a snap also.

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

My happy place

I absolutely love love love this place. We are finally getting one in my area next spring. I am overjoyed. This place has cool stuff for decorating, for starting out a new home, for adding to an old home or just wandering around to get ideas. I can't say enough good things about Ikea and the quality of their furniture. I have purchased things over 15 years ago for my sons and I have handed them down because they were still in such good condition.

• illyjns By  illyjns
    10.11.17

Affordable furniture store

Ikea furnishing store is provide good quality of furniture, they always have new trends, so it is easy to get lost there and spend more money. The only downfall is you have to go all around the store to find the exit door. The cafe also provide tasty meal