SheSpeaks is a social activation and consumer insights company focused on engaging its community of influential female consumers and bloggers on behalf of Fortune 1000 brands. SheSpeaks proudly serves a wide range of customers including P&G, Pepsi, American Express, Citibank, L’Oreal and many more.
Based in midtown Manhattan, SheSpeaks has been engaging these uniquely influential consumers using a variety of approaches for more than 4 years, and has carefully developed a trusted, active relationship and unique insight into how to best activate its members to elicit authentic dialog and measurable marketing results.
You will be joining a creative, fast-moving and entrepreneurial team. This job is full-time in the NYC Office. 104 27th Street, btwn 6th & 7th, New York, NY. We offer full benefits, paid vacation, sick leave, personal days and weekly company lunch day.
Influencer Activation Manager
This role requires a creative blog-savvy marketer who thinks in 140 characters and is passionate about measuring the ripple of social media impact. You should be self-motivated, organized and seeking a terrific role that offers a broad range of brand category experiences in word of mouth and social media marketing.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of blogging, social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* 3+ years as a web producer, account manager or web project manager
* Experience and ability to run Twitter Parties
* Ability to communicate information, ideas and excitement effectively in written and verbal format, and build & maintain relationships
* Must be able to manage multiple projects and clients
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and shifting timelines and priorities
* Must have professional written and verbal skills, with the ability to write for different audiences
* Experience building and maintaining client relationships
* Prior experience in a digital marketing or social media or public relations and/or sales is a plus
* Knowledge of basic HTML, MS Office - High proficiency in Excel is very important