Hylands Homeopathic Teething Tablets | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are a GOD SEND! without these I don't think I would have ever been able to survive the teething times. I found that prevention was the most useful when using these tablets. Do not wait till your child starts to get uncomfortable/cranky or they will not be as effective. My daughter's teething bothered her the most at night so usually before dinner I would give her a dose, and then another dose right before bed along with a frozen teething ring. She actually enjoyed taking the tablets and never complained like she did/does with other medicines. Hyland's is a go to in my house. I also recommend their cold tablets as well!

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Must have teething product

This product is awesome! This was the only thing that helped my son calm down while he was teething. I hear a lot of controversy on this product but I swear by this product. It is absolutely amazing!

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

Hyland

I liked these but seems like I have to give them to her before her teeth started bothering her. More like prevent which was still good

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

So great that they are homeopathic , almost impossible for overdose accidents, really effective too!

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

These tablets seemed to give my daughter relief from those darn teeth! Highly recommend!

• averbockel By  averbockel
    02.15.15

This item was really helpful when my daughter started teething, and I still use them on her and she is 2 (she is getting her back molars). I love that they dissolve right away and because its small and white she thinks its candy. There is no taste to these tablets which is another plus. I would definitely recommend these!

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    01.21.15

Very helpful for my little one when he started teething.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

I wish there were extra stars!!! These were life savers for us when our daughter cut her teeth. These soothed her gums every time!!!

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

This is singularly the best product ever created for babies! Teething is so hard on both babies and parents. This product is an overall mood soother. I found that combined with a pain medication this product kept my two babies calm and happy. I still use it on my toddlers on those temper tantrum days. I recommend to all new moms and gift it at all baby showers.

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81
    07.09.14

• bentz1234 By  bentz1234
    05.04.14

I have used this on all three of my children. It calms them especially at night. It soothe them enough to sleep. I combine this with baby oralgel