Hygeia EnJoye LBI Breastpump | SheSpeaks

• resmiley03 By  resmiley03
    08.22.16

I absolutely love this pump! Yes it is a little loud and kind of big but the fact that you can adjust the speed and suction is something that absolutely love!! Not many pumps do that, plus you can use Medala accessories for it. I highly recommend this. Oh and it last for quite some time. I have had it for a total of 16 months and I am an exclusive pumper. I have not had any problems with it so far.

• Alissadsuggs By  Alissadsuggs
    06.24.15

Maybe it was just my pump but I was not a fan if this one. Being my 3rd baby I felt pretty good about breast feeding and pumping but this pump is really loud and took forever. My handheld manual pump worked out better and took 1/2 the time

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.23.13

I was fortunate enough to be able to use this machine through my local WIC office when my son was born he was having very difficult time latching on due to tongue tie. It worked great, it was quiet, the best part was being able to transport it in the car when I had to pump when we were away from home. The one I used you could actually record a sound of your baby crying or whatever you wanted to; to help with let down. The only downside was the record button stopped working after a month or so, not sure why... Would recommend.

• pookiedubert By  pookiedubert
    11.14.09

I wish I would of had this when I had my 3rd child.I brest feed her for about 3 months.I enjoyed the bond we had.But my husband had gotten me one of the hand held pumps and it was awwfull.This looks like a good pump.Maybe the next time we have a baby I will tell him I want this one.

• Surfturtle By  Surfturtle
    11.11.09

Wow, this product sounds awesome I can't wait to try it. I'll be going back to work after the baby is born and will need to pump on my breaks. Looking forward to the double pump action:)

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.03.09

I will be needing one of these next month.

• debra92691 By  debra92691
    11.03.09

I am having a giveaway on my blog for a brand new Hygia EnJoye LBI Breastpump a $300 Value here is the link http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/2009/11/hygeia-breast-pump-review-and-giveaway.html