HungryJack EasyPack Pancake Mix Review | SheSpeaks

• C0c0Butter By  C0c0Butter
    06.03.20

Pretty good but could use some modifications.

Definitely easy to make and is pretty good but could use some modifications. Because I like my pancakes light and fluffy, I substitute water with milk and add eggs. When I do that, the pancakes turn out very nice! If anyone likes to be a bit more extra, try the following with egg white meringue.

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.11.17

good ...

my kids loves savoury pancakes for their breakfast.. its good, but i feel less fibres. i make pancakes fron whole fiber rich wheat flour and lots of veggies. n=but i cant beat hte look... its good but not as daily consumed item. if more fiber rich flour, its in my top list.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Easy does it

Great for a quick fix family helper. Can use in so many ways besides straight up pancakes!

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

My kids love making pancakes and this is their favorite mix to use. The pancakes turn out nice and fluffy!

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

Very good pancake mix! Very easy to make.

• tpoole By  tpoole
    08.26.14

I have a very picky 7 year old who only eats pancakes every.single.day! no kidding. These are very easy to make and very yummy. I would highly recommend! You can always add fillings to these easy, even a kid can make, pancakes...

• lmurphy831 By  lmurphy831
    08.19.14

This is quick and easy to throw together and the pancakes taste good.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

It's quick and easy and the pancakes are delicious!

• chubbycherub By  chubbycherub
    05.20.14

We recently tried this product. It was quick to make, even on a week day when you are rushed. My kids and grand kids love it because they can help make it, with minimal mess of course. Light and fluffy pancakes.

• m_hernandeztx By  m_hernandeztx
    05.19.14

I love this istant mix ! I have also tried others but this one is the best so far. instructions are simple to follow. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.18.14

My son loves pancakes, & this is a very easy way to make them. It's also quick and affordable, not to mention tasty.

• Randiyoung By  Randiyoung
    05.03.14

Easy to make. Kids live them

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.29.14

Only pancake mix I buy! Perfect texture and great taste.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great pancakes, easy to make, and taste great. I would recommend.

• butterflykisses24 By  butterflykisses24
    08.21.13

Love this! Make this every Saturday for the family.