Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers | SheSpeaks

• abiggs abiggs
    02.05.12

Great diapers! I bought these to use on my little one when she was first born. They do seem to run small though. So we ran in to a little problem where we weren't able to use all of them bc they got too snug.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.29.15

It literally broke my heart to learn that these are discontinued! I'm finishing my last box that were purchased as a baby shower gift. :( So gentle and absorbent and cute

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

I love pampers diapers. My daughter urinates extremely frequently and these are the only diapers that seem to keep up with her. Even if we take a long car ride to grandma's house I don't have to worry about any leaks because they always exceed my expectations. I love the green aspect and it makes me feel good whenever I use these that I am helping reduce my foot print

• kaurit By  kaurit
    01.22.15

I love the idea of these diapers, but my son managed to pee through almost every diaper we put on him. I'd say try them yourself and see if they work for you as they are super soft!

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

I loved these, however my pocket book did not. If my child would have had super sensitive skin, it would have been a no brainer. But with cost in mind and her skin not being sensitive, we went with a cheaper brand.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.05.14

I really like these Huggies diapers. They are super absorbent and fit really well. I've tried several different brands of sensitive diapers and these are by far the best I've tried. Other diapers seem to have a really strong smell to them, but these don't have any smell to them at all.

• MHATAWAY By  MHATAWAY
    07.23.14

I love these Huggies I started buying Huggies ( years ago with my first child they were the only diaper that didn't break out all three of my children. I especially love the Huggies Pure and Natural because I am even more confident no matter how hot it is outside my baby will not break out even the slightest bit and they are very absorbent and have no smell!

• MiaGorrell By  MiaGorrell
    07.17.14

I really like these diapers, even over the other Huggies types. They seem very comfortable for my baby and I would buy them again.

• ashportale By  ashportale
    07.10.14

Love all huggies diapers!

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

Great diapers for natural care and they do not twist or fall apart!! I have tried so many diaper brands (my second favorite are Seventh Generation diapers which cost a bit more) and the Natural Care diapers are hands down my favorite! I like that they use some organic cotton.

• zzsmmy62510 By  zzsmmy62510
    05.02.14

I love these for my babies! Healthy, safe and very durable.