Huggies Little Snugglers | SheSpeaks

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.15.18

These diapers are amazing. They help with preventing leaks and are great for babies with sensitive skin. A little over priced but definitely worth it.

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Love Huggies

Huggies diapers are one of my favorites! My son has never had any leaks with these diapers. They are soft and the Winnie the Pooh design is just too cute!

• Duniac By  Duniac
    08.22.18

Love love love

So thankful for huggies! My daughter was allergic to every other diaper except this one! And now that I'm about to give birth to my son this will be the only brand I will buy! Good quality for a good price plus they hold!

• gingylove By  gingylove
    08.21.18

The only diaper my daughter will wear!

Seriously we have tried every other diaper and these are the only ones she will sleep in! I know these were the reason she slept through the night so young. These have been our go-to since day 1!

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Great diapers but over priced

These diapers work great! Very absorbent and don't leak! I do believe they are over priced and very comparable to parents choice

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Love these!

These were my favorite. Love the quilting like material in the inside. Felt like they were a better quality than any of the diapers we tried. Very soft on my newborns skin. The only time I had trouble with blowouts in these was when it was time for my baby to go a size up.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

pampers

Pampers is a great diaper brand. Thankfully none of my kids have been allergic to any of the diaper brands I have used, i tend to buy whatever I have coupons for or anything that is on sale, so I do not use this brand exclusively. I think there great as far as absorbency and fit.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

Love Huggies

I absolutely love Huggies little movers! The double strap Velcro and the double elastic band around the baby legs keeps them from having spillage!! We can't use any other diaper on my 3 year old!! Soon we will use Huggies pull ups!! Thanks Huggies for making sure babies stay dry!!

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Expensive but worth the price

Theses have to be my fav diapers for a new born. Ive tried alot and theses were the ony one that will hold pee without it leaking every where. The only problem is and why i didnt give them 5 stars is for the fact that there really expensive. But they are worth the price.

• marsem11 By  marsem11
    03.14.18

Huggies

This go around Huggies are the brand o have. I havent had any leaking and my little one can move around and not have any issues.