Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette | SheSpeaks

• TiffanyLove By  TiffanyLove
    06.18.18

Highly recommend!

This is my favorite blush! I love that it gives my skin a glow from within look without being glittery. This blush palette it amazing. I highly recommend!

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Pricy but worth it

Costs a pretty penny but so beautiful. I bought and didn't use it for a month because it didn't want to ruin it. When I finally did it was as amazing as it looks. The colors are very pretty and not over the top. it gives a quite natural look with some hightlight. I love this bran and all its products.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.04.17

The best of the best ALWAYS!

As with all Hourglass makeup, they are all well worth the price. I consider this a high end product. I would love to own the whole collection of every thing that Hourglass puts out and eventually I will. love the way this goes on and stays put. It will not show any creasing which is highly important, You do not really have to use a primer with this at all. Very pigmented and not powdery. I just cannot say enough except you have to try this!!

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Hourglass

This palette is insanity. All of the colors are so gorgeous. Unlike similar products you don't have to pack it on super heavy to see a difference. The shades are really neutral so they'd compliment most all skin tones. It is pricey but because you don't have to overdo application it lasts a long time making it a good investment. Another slam dunk from hourglass.