Hotel for Dogs Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This was a very cute movie. I like it!

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    05.20.12

Loved this movie and how it promoted rescuing animals instead of buying them at pet stores etc... I would recommend it to families with children who love dogs and even adults!

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

We were disappointed in this movie but I can't tell you why. No reason, just a disappointment. Might have been our moods the day we saw it.

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

My husband and I loved this movie. Incredibly cute!!

• fleurkris By  fleurkris
    06.24.09

Movie night, my son picked this movie. I did not think I would like this movie but found myself glued to the TV. Of course with all childrens movies there are the cheesy moments where you have to roll your eyes but overall it was a good steady plot. My son Loved this movie and begged to watch it over and over until he finds his new favorite.

• Jenn27 By  Jenn27
    05.29.09

This movie was very cute...and it kept the kids entertained.Even my 2 year old little girl sat down and watched it, she usually doesnt sit to long in front of a tv.

• specialk32926 By  specialk32926
    05.27.09

Heartwarming family flick. We really enjoyed this movie and all the cute dogs.

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    05.19.09

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and such a good movie. It wasn't just a "kids" flick...as a grown up I totally loved it!

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.09

Totally agree. We recently watched this movie using Netflix....and everyone loved it. It is great for all ages.

• kristybrown27 By  kristybrown27
    05.10.09

This movie was so great. We always have family movie nights on Friday's. Everyone loved this. My kids are still talking about it. We watched in on DVD. I loved it. After renting it I went out and suprised my kids, I bought the DVD for us. They were so excited and ended up watching the movie again today.