Hotel for Dogs Movie | SheSpeaks

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

This was a very cute movie. I like it!

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    05.20.12

Loved this movie and how it promoted rescuing animals instead of buying them at pet stores etc... I would recommend it to families with children who love dogs and even adults!

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

I personally have not watched this movie, I rented it for my daughters. they turned it off half way through as they thought it was scarey ??? they were ages 6 & 4 at the time.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.05.09

WENT TO SLEEP

• jackson96 By  jackson96
    08.29.09

My daughter went to an event where they had movie night for the Humane Society...at the movie theater. They sat up where you could also adopt am amimal & all proceeds went to the Humane Socitey. My child loved this idea.

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

We were disappointed in this movie but I can't tell you why. No reason, just a disappointment. Might have been our moods the day we saw it.

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

My husband and I loved this movie. Incredibly cute!!

• fleurkris By  fleurkris
    06.24.09

Movie night, my son picked this movie. I did not think I would like this movie but found myself glued to the TV. Of course with all childrens movies there are the cheesy moments where you have to roll your eyes but overall it was a good steady plot. My son Loved this movie and begged to watch it over and over until he finds his new favorite.

• angfitz By  angfitz
    06.09.09

This ended up being a great movie. None of my kids really wanted to watch it because they thought it would be too childish. We were all surprised because it turned out to be a great movie even for adults. Definitely a must see for kids and adults!

• Myqst4faith By  Myqst4faith
    05.30.09

One of my favorite movies ever. It is so imaginative. It takes me back to when I was a child and liked to create. Also, I am the biggested dog fan so it reached right to me. It is important to know that for every purchase of this movie they are also donating to animal shelters everywhere.