Hot Tools Curling Iron Review | SheSpeaks

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

I like this curling iron however if you do not like your hair getting a little crispy for a tight curl I would not recommend it. I take the heat so I love this I wish they had a ceramic type though

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.27.11

i bought this recently and it does what it says it does. i just put a few sprays of the heat protection on my hair and then curl away. i haven't had any damage to my hair yet...i guess its cause i don't keep it on for long and the temperature isn't insanely high...i have thick and find hair...

• devdevobrien By  devdevobrien
    12.13.10

I have 4 of these andd i have to say, i love every one of them!!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

Love this curing iron. I have been using it since I was 16. I have it in different sizes. Works well for curls and everyday styling. Probably shoud not use the hottest setting or without pre-styling product I could see it damaging hair if not careful!

• glittergoddess By  glittergoddess
    03.17.10

I've had this curling iron for something like five years and it is the best one I've ever had. I bought it at my salon for about forty dollars after I got my hair cut really short. I used it in conjunction with Redken heat set and Bed Head Manipulator to get a really spikey affect on my hair. Now that my hair is longer it gives me great well defined curls.

• imjustagirl123 By  imjustagirl123
    02.22.10

dont use will damage your hair!!

• YuanYao By  YuanYao
    11.10.09

My friend got seriously burned by a curling iron.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.07.09

I will have to try this.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

I love this curling iron! I personally have the 1 1/2" 24K barrel. It has high heat up to 430 degrees! The barrel heats up fast! The handle is soft gripped and textured. There is 2 replacement springs included for the handle. There is an extra long cooling tip. The power cord is 8 feet long and tangle proof with a swivel. This is the best curling iron you can buy at a great price!