(posted May 16, 2011)
Let Your Voice Be Heard
We hope you and your family are enjoyingHormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals.
Please take the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Evaluation Survey today so we can provide your valuable written feedback to the brand.
(posted April 19, 2011)
Did Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals pass the taste test?
We want to thank you for sharing Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals with your family and friends.
We wanted to share some of what other members and their families thought of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals…
“My daughter looooved the meals. She asked to have them every day for lunch and dinner. I love that they are low fat and healthier than most children’s meals. They will be a welcome addition to my shopping list. This busy Mom thanks you for a healthy fast alternative for my child.”
"WOW! All I can say is thank you for making a product that I can feel good about giving to my daughters! Some days we are on the go so much and I don’t have time to make a complete meal, but since we have this now I can feel good knowing they are getting a quick nutritious meal! Thanks!!"
Remember, you can always share your opinion of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals in our Member Reviews section. To add your opinion, please add your comments here.
(posted April 12, 2011)
Easy to Make, Easy to Eat
Now that you’ve introduced your family to Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals, we’d love to hear your ideas on how to make mealtime more fun!
Here are some starter ideas:
- Healthy Meal games - hold up pictures of unhealthy and healthy foods and see if your children can identify the ones they should be eating.
- Host a family game night-pair your Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals with your family’s favorite board game.
- Complete the healthy activities on the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals Website. Two of our favorites are the speedy shuttle and the spider web weave!
What do you do to make meal time more fun? Which activities are your children’s favorites? Make sure to snap photos of you and your family completing them. Upload photos at http://photos.shespeaks.com/publish. Check our Facebook Fan page and Twitter page using #SShormelkids to see if we’ve shouted you out!
(posted April 1, 2011)
Get Ready to Eat with Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals!
We’re excited to let you know that your Hormel® Compleats® Kids kit is on the way!
Your kits include:
- 1 Hormel® Compleats® Kids Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 Hormel® Compleats® Kids Pasta & Chicken
- 1 Hormel® Compleats® Kids Beef Ravioli
- 1 Hormel® Compleats® Kids Macaroni and Beef
- 2 buy-one get-one free pass-along coupons good for any Hormel® Compleats® Kids product to share with friends and family
Once you get your kit, have your kids choose the meal of they want to try. The meals are easy to make in the microwave and even easier to eat in their containers - which means no dishes to clean up!
Which variety of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals are your children’s favorite?
- Discover - Open your kit to enjoy any of the four Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwaveable meals included.
- Discuss - Join the conversation. Visit the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Meals Program Website and share your two-cents about the product with other women in the community. Tell us about your experience trying Hormel® Compleats® Kids and how your children responded.
- Evaluate - Login to the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Meals Program Website and give us your feedback in our online evaluation survey.
- Influence: Share Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals! Be sure to share with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter! (Share your blog link with us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.) Please use #SShormelkids in your Tweets or link to our SheSpeaks Facebook Fan page in your Facebook posts! Please share your pass-along coupons to friends and family. Let everyone know that Hormel® Compleats® Kids is providing you with the opportunity to give your honest feedback about their product.
**Please make sure you receive all items and if you need assistance please email us at email@example.com.
A Little History on Hormel Foods
(posted March 22, 2011)
For 120 years, Hormel Foods has made their name with products that bring more to the table - more quality and taste to your eating experience. Their long history of being a responsible corporate citizen started with their founder, George A. Hormel. Hormel Foods has brought innovation to new products and has continued to focus on offering quality products with distinct points of difference that distinguish them from others in the industry.
Based in Austin, Minnesota, Hormel Foods Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand name food and meat products for consumers throughout the world. They offer a wide variety of products including hams, bacon, sausages, franks, canned luncheon meats, stews, chilies, hash, meat spreads, shelf-stable microwaveable entrees and salsas.
(posted March 17, 2011)
Welcome to the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Meals Program
With one kid going to soccer practice and the other to ballet, who can find the time to prepare a home-cooked meal every night? Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals are the perfect solution for parents seeking simple, quick meal solutions that support their children’s health, even on-the-go.
Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals make it easy to feed your kids tasty yet nutritious food. Never frozen, Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals are easy to make and are ready in 45 seconds.
We’re so excited to hear and see what you and your kids think of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals! They are available in four deliciously different options...
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Pasta and Chicken
- Beef Ravioli
- Macaroni and Beef
Remember to check back here regularly for recipes, tips and news! You can also stay in touch via the SheSpeaks Facebook Fan page and our Twitter feed: @shespeaksup. Blogged about it? Send your link to firstname.lastname@example.org.