Hormel Rev Wraps | SheSpeaks

• ShellM4 ShellM4
    02.12.14

My 8 year old loves these and they are perfect to pack in her lunch bag for school. Another plus is they are much less expensive then the cost of a school lunch. She only likes certain ones but we buy them often for school.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

Hormel Rev Packs are go, another grab and go product for your active children and adults as well. I am giving it 4-stars because its to pricey for what you get.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    06.21.14

Was not to fond on this. Tried several and while the idea is a good one, I found the tortilla or flat bread was soggy.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    06.11.14

I originally bought these for my son, but I ended up liking them more than him. I like the Spicy Italian Style variety. I try not to eat them too often because they are not very good for you, but they sure are yummy.

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Taste good. Convience on the go.

• MJoy13511 By  MJoy13511
    02.13.14

Taste great and easy to take with you. I buy these for my son. Great price also

• MZTOPEZ By  MZTOPEZ
    02.12.14

great for a quick mess free snack

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4

• DunksMum By  DunksMum
    02.10.14

These did not go over at all in our house and ended up being thrown away. thought the concept was good though.

• daisymae1213 By  daisymae1213
    09.07.13

I buy these for my son. His favorite is the the Pizza Pepperoni. They are super easy to eat. I put them in his lunch box or he has them as a snack when he's playing video games. They have other flavors and I am going to try these out for him soon. I love that they are made with real meat and real cheese and have more than 15 grams of protein . Best part is my super picky eater loves them. BJ's wholesale club sells the 3 pack for $3.99 and with a coupon they make a great deal !