Hormel Compleats Kids Spaghetti & Meatballs Review | SheSpeaks

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

Leads to a Delicious kid friendly lunch.

My son saw this the other day when grocery shopping and asked if we could purchase it for his lunch. So once we got home I fixed it and he loved the taste and has asked for it again. I also tasted it and wouldn't mind purchasing it for my own lunch.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Doesn't taste like real food

My daughter did not like this so I tried it. It doesn't taste like real food at all.

• ada4482 By  ada4482
    09.27.17

Not a choice for us again.

Unfortunately my little ones did not like this product. I thought they were having one of those days until i tasted it. The flavor was not very good at all. The noodles had a very odd texture to them.

• redjay13 By  redjay13
    07.14.17

meh ok

Two of my kids will eat this but I don't like how bad it is for you and still costley for what you are getting...I would rather buy canned versions...

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Not Bad

For what this is, its good! Don't always like to eat or feed the kids, processed food. But, I will have to say Hormel does taste the best when doing so!

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Nope, gross

No, just no. The taste is gross even my niece who is the least picky eater didn't like them. It is better to just go with chef boyardee because at least it is bearable.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.29.16

if i could give this a 0 stars i would!!! im not one to speak bad about anything but these are so bad for kids number one number 2 they tast sooooo bad my dog would not even eat them. thats saying something

• Charissa6 By  Charissa6
    11.21.15

My kids and grandkids give a thumbs up!! These are easy to heat up in a hurry when they are really hungry!

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

My children did not like it at all. They said it tasted nasty. The price is decent and it's a quick meal. I still have a few left over. I'm going to try to spruce them up with some extra seasonings. Hopefully it will taste better and not end up being a waste of money.

• vzavala8 By  vzavala8
    09.12.15

I love this little meal. My niece enjoys eating this after school. Its her littkr routine to come home to have this.

• suttondancer By  suttondancer
    08.19.15

It was very easy to prepare dinner for the kids, would seem to be healthy, but they did not like the taste.

• maggieculum By  maggieculum
    05.28.15

Easy to prepare dinner for those busy nights. Healthy and wholesome but according to my son asked flavor.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

Very bland my niece hates it. She loves spaghetti but when I gave her this she refused to eat it.

• abbygrove By  abbygrove
    04.04.15

I was not impressed by the flavor profile and either were my children! Threw it away after a couple bites!

• Romibabe By  Romibabe
    03.27.15

Love the meatballs. Instant dinner on days when you don't want to cook!