Hormel Compleats Kids Pasta & Chicken Review | SheSpeaks

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Doesn't taste like real food

My daughter did not like this so I tried it. It doesn't taste like real food at all.

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    09.20.17

Pretty yummy

These taste good- they rely a little heavily on the sauce to fill the package but it tastes good.

• arksyy By  arksyy
    02.24.17

Nutrition

This product is top salty. I prefer kids eating healthy prepared food at home.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

kido approved.. but not mom approved

I honestly purchased this because i saw another super fit mom with this in her cart. I thought It would be good for my little one. However when I made it the smell was overpowering bad. The consistency looked like mush. But my little picky eater munched it all up. The ingredients are not as wholesome as I normally would buy.

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.13.16

The smell alone is not appetizing. Too many preservatives for my liking. And the liquid that's in it I really question what it is.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

I have bought these for my children in the past and they really did not like them. They both think that every one I have ever bought tastes strange. I guess I won't buy them anymore.

• aimee1 By  aimee1
    03.06.16

Best finger food baby ever! Would recommend to everyone with a little one

• TonyaK By  TonyaK
    01.12.16

Tastes nasty and has horrible ingredients. Would not recommend to anyone

• FosterMomMeg By  FosterMomMeg
    11.04.15

These tasted rubbery and bland. As a foster mom, only 2 of my 5 kids ate their bowls and both said they didn't want to eat it again. Would not recommend, we won't purchase it again.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

While this product is easy to prepare, my kids wouldn't touch it! Not even my 11 hear old daughter who will eat anything. Kids have taste buds, too! Also, the ingredients aren't very healthy. I was hoping for something quick and easy for lunch but instead I had to make a whole new lunch because they wouldn't eat it. :(

• Ellie2345 By  Ellie2345
    08.29.15

Haven't tried this product yet but willing to give it a try. Looks yummy and simple to make!

• vrdrago By  vrdrago
    07.22.15

Easy to use but my 2 year old spit it out and my other children pushed it away, so while it maybe complete and easy, my children were completely disgusted.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

These have terrible ingredients. I do not recommend!

• 5starmom79 By  5starmom79
    03.13.15

I bought these for my kids for an easy meal that they could heat up themselves. I have to say that they did not like these at all and didn't even finish them. They lacked flavor and just we not very appealing. Save your self some money and skip these if at all possible!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are no good. I would never buy instant meals like this for little kids. So unhealthy.