Hormel Compleats Kids Beef Ravioli Review | SheSpeaks

• Asgreen85 By  Asgreen85
    08.10.20

My children love these and its just enough food. Hearty

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Doesn't taste like real food

My daughter did not like this so I tried it. It doesn't taste like real food at all.

• Gfiremama By  Gfiremama
    07.21.16

Yuck!

I bought this for my kids to have for lunch. They aren't picky eaters buy even they wouldn't eat this.

• Hope2share By  Hope2share
    11.17.15

My children love these! Not too fake/canned taste either. Perfect easy snack!

• ktsanderson By  ktsanderson
    07.27.15

Though we would all like to grab the healthiest snack that is still quick and convenient.... that is not always an option. This product though, in my opinion, is simple and quick and my family enjoys it. So, it works for us!

• SimplySherryl By  SimplySherryl
    07.21.15

These are used as a back up plan when we are off running errands or unable to get back home to eat. They are convenient if not the healthiest of choices. The little ones like the taste and enjoy having their own little dish of food. I like the complete meal being in one container. I would not suggest a weekly menu of these, but they are perfect for our on the go lifestyle.

• pgnursingirl2011 By  pgnursingirl2011
    07.12.15

This is not a very good product. It does not have much of a taste, but the little taste it does have it not a good one.

• fixcoffee1 By  fixcoffee1
    07.09.15

Good in a pinch, not so good ingredients. Maybe some organic versions?

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    07.07.15

I LOVE Hormel brans of products yet this one was not my style and not healthy or natural enough or tasty enough for me to feel comfortable feeding to my kids. Sorry Hormel, You really can do so much better!

• dnatalinka By  dnatalinka
    04.13.15

Very quick and easy for busy moms.Even I like it to snack after busy day.

• GuitarGoddess31 By  GuitarGoddess31
    03.19.15

I'm not too crazy about this Meal.. In My Opinion it taste horrible. My Kids definitely dont like it. Instant meals are the last thing I want to feed my kids. They're so unhealthy.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

These are awful tasting and have unhealthy ingredients

• TippyTara33 By  TippyTara33
    03.03.15

Hormel Compleats for Kids is a great way for kids to enjoy a nutritional meal.It makes kids feel special,knowing it's just for them,and comes in a bunch of different varieties for them to choose from.I love that my kids are able to still eat healthy when I'm away.Great all around.

• Chazzalita By  Chazzalita
    02.02.15

Good if you want something quick and easy. I wouldn't recommend it if you want something nutritious. Not a lot of flavor, but good for a picky eater.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are no good. I would never buy instant meals like this for little kids. So unhealthy.