Hormel Black Label Applewood Bacon Thick cut Review | SheSpeaks

• sharman421 By  sharman421
    06.11.21

After you try Applewood you won't settle for Hickory smoked! Just sayin'! I even use this in an amazing Italian recipe which I am reluctant to share!!!!

• directorylane By  directorylane
    06.10.21

This Bacon has such a distinct taste that we really like. I like to have it along with pancakes or waffles or a bacon sandwich on whole wheat toast. Always delicious.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    06.10.21

Perfect for Breakfast! Or anytime really!!

This is what breakfast at our house is!! BACON!! We absolutely love it! This Hormel thick cut Applewood Bacon is 1 of our favorites because it isn't too thin but not too thick either! Has a great Applewood smoked taste too!

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee
    06.17.20

Yummiest bacon

This is truly some of the best bacon I have ever tasted. It doesn't all shrivel up like some does. It has the right ratio of meat to fat . The flavor is fantastic and it is priced the same as ones of less quality. Try it, you will love it!

• GoneRogue By  GoneRogue
    02.11.19

Mmmmmmm!

Delicious bacon! It doesn't shrink too badly and it is great for wrapping around things or just frying to have with a nice meal. The taste is strong, but not overwhelming and it's not full of fat like other brands, but has a good amount of meat in it. It's really delicious!

• Sparkly11 By  Sparkly11
    03.09.17

awesome

Had a coupon for $1 off so thought I would try it and it was great

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Perfect cut

This is delicious bacon. Every year we make uncle bens wild rice with wine, green onions and crispy bacon bits made Rachael Ray style with a Kansas City roast or tenderloin.....yummm

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    07.07.16

love

My family loves bacon and this one wont disappoint , lovely flavor!

• Hgroff2005 By  Hgroff2005
    09.20.15

Can you go wrong with bacon? Well you can be disappointed, but NOT with this product. I just purchased it and made for a first time. Not only does it have a good flavor; not overwhelming apple either. I fried it on the cooktop, it did not shrink up bad and was loved by all in my house. A must try in my book!