Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus HEPA Bagless Upright Vacuum Review | SheSpeaks

• mstk928 By  mstk928
    08.22.18

Excellent

Excellent vacumn cleaner. Picks up really well. Very easy to dump contents. Easy to take components apart to wash them and easy to put back together. Best vacumn ive purchsed thus far.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.19.18

Makes cleaning less of a chore.

This vacuum makes cleaning less of a chore with the self-retracting cord, the bagless design, and the attractive red color + the attachments. My fiance and I use this vacuum all the time and love it.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    09.27.16

Great value!

This vacuum proves that you do not have to spent a fortune to get a good vacuum.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.20.16

Hoover pet plus

In all honesty I have had both the Dyson and the Hoover pet plus....I will take the Hoover anytime! I like everything about the Hoover...the durability, the ease of use, and how well it performs. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone that asks!

• leylers By  leylers
    07.30.13

Excellent - bought it as a replacement for my old vac after getting a new puppy. Pulls up the hair - the attachments are perfect. Love the self retracting cord - easy to clean the filters and empty the canister - great price. Lightweight and easy to "steer"...very happy with my purchase - would buy again.

• sarahk928 By  sarahk928
    04.05.13

This is the best vacuum I have ever used. Incredible value for the price. I got it on sale at Best Buy, for $169.99. It picks up all of my cat's hair, and an incredible amount of dust. It has different tools that are useful for all different parts of my home, and its bare floor (hardwood) mode doesn't make me uneasy about hurting my nice floors.