Honeywell 360 Degree Surround Heater Review | SheSpeaks

• falu215 By  falu215
    10.16.20

Ideal office mate

The Honeywell 360 Degree Surround Heater is a perfect size for a small heater to fit under my desk. It is ideal for small rooms and allows me to adjust the temperature to ensure I am comfortable in my cold office. Best of all it is whisper quiet, so it does not fill my office with background noise. It is one of my MUST HAVE items as I am WFH permanently.

• Arolland88 By  Arolland88
    10.08.20

Heats Up Quickly

This was reasonably priced, but works great! It heats up a home office in under 30 minutes (if the doors are closed). We use regularly to keep the heating bill down by not heating rooms we're not using. This would be a great gift idea for work from homers this year or even those stuck in a chilly office building. It isn't too loud, but you can hear the fan. It doesn't swivel, but does seem to circulate air fairly well.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.04.20

Absolutely Amazing

I love the Honeywell 360 Degree Surround Heater! It works great for warming up smaller rooms! I?m able to control the heat settings and adjust the temperature! I like the safety features it has also! If it gets tipped over the heater will turn off and it has overheat protection! It has a handle on the top which makes it easy to carry! I am impressed! Above and beyond customer satisfaction!