Honest Kids Organic Juice Pouches | SheSpeaks

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

I love honest kids. It has to be my favorite juice and it's good on a sensitive stomach with all natural sugar.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

I buy these for my work lunches every now and again. They kind of taste like watered down juice but I like them because I don't drink sugary things, including juice, very often.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Yes I would recommend

Taste good. Low sugar. My kids enjoy them. I tasted one and it was good. Didn't taste like sugar water. Actually organic and had real fruit ingredients.

• paisleybaby131 By  paisleybaby131
    07.24.16

Son approves

My son loves these. We have tried others but these seem to be the ones he loves the most. He actually will choose these over drinking something like chocolate milk.

• trish1983a By  trish1983a
    09.03.15

I love the Honest Kid's Juice! Not only is it USDA organic, so I know it's not filled with junk, but they also come in a bunch of different flavors. I buy them for my kid's school lunches and they LOVE them as much as I do. Wish more companies would go USDA organic!

• jenulrigg By  jenulrigg
    06.20.15

This is the only juice I will buy for my daughter. The sugar content is half of what most other brands .

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I love honest products. I really am impressed with these juices. the kids love them and so do I . I recently discovered them in large containers for the fridge and can save the pouches for school . The sugar content is very minimal especially if kids are sensitive to sugar.

• TexasChick16 By  TexasChick16
    03.23.15

If you are trying to reduce your child's sugar intake, getting regular juice and cutting it with water will produce the same results. The difference is you will get more bang for your buck! But in the end if you are worried about sugar, just give them some water.

• favenez By  favenez
    03.20.15

still too much sugar

• mom5taz By  mom5taz
    03.19.15

My kids did not like. They said it was too water down. I was like getting 100 percent orange juice adding water to a glass and adding table of juice.