Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Adult Review | SheSpeaks

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Great brand that is recommended by veterinarians. I feed it to my dog and she stays healthy. The only thing is they are constantly changing their formula and it sometimes makes my dog not want to eat it. It will take about a week for her to get used to it again.

• trulymonica By  trulymonica
    04.18.13

Hill's is awesome! They are not cheap, but if you want your pet to have a strong and silky coat, good teeth, and stay active, this is a great brand!

• Freegrl1 By  Freegrl1
    12.17.11

My puppy loved this food and I felt good about feeding it to her. It didn't upset her stomach like some foods have.

• angelinas427 By  angelinas427
    12.09.11

I love Science Diet. I don't use this product specifically but I do feed our animals other Science Diet products. no complaints at all!

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    12.02.11

I love Science Diet. I have 2 cats, one short-hair & one long-hair. The long hair LOVES to eat hair!?! Then he hacks up the hairballs almost daily. The vet recommended the hairball formula, which I tried. It helped some. I tried a combo of the sensitive stomach and the hairball formula...and it works! Rarely hacks up the hairballs now.

• mmc083100 By  mmc083100
    11.03.11

wouldn't feed our terrier anything else. She gorps it down so she obviously loves it. Their customer service is great too. Answers any and all questions.

• pharmgirl101 By  pharmgirl101
    10.01.11

My dog throws up everything he eats! This food is a little expensive, but I was willing to try it for my poor dog, and he doesn't throw up any more! My husband and I were thrilled! This is great! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. :(

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

I tried this kind when we first got a dog , the price is way to much , and it is hard to get . I give them Iams only no dyes

• KareyB By  KareyB
    09.23.11

I feed my three dogs this food they love it. It is good for them and not too expensive.

• mommabick By  mommabick
    06.24.11

I have a malteese and would give her nothing but the best. That is why I give her science Diet brand dog food.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

Used to give this to my old man before he passed... It was great - he was able to keep it down when most other foods would just come back up on him...

• gbush3 By  gbush3
    10.11.10

My cats love the Science Diet brand. It seems to be one of the few brands that it really healthy for pets This is the only brand that we will use for them.. It's expensive but it's worth all of the money.

• Unex03 By  Unex03
    08.28.10

I have two dogs, a puggle and a mixed terrier. Had problems with their last food and my vet. had me to switch to this. it worked great. no stomach problems and has helped the with their weight problem. I would recomend this to anyone who has a pet

• blj4059 By  blj4059
    08.07.10

I love Science Diet! I have a PUG and she has weight problem and this is the only thing that works. Love it