Hershey s Miniatures | SheSpeaks

• natpayta By  natpayta

Hershey's Miniatures - always good

Hershey's always has consistently good candy. The miniatures give you a variety without having to buy a bag of each different candy.

• Willamina By  Willamina
    10.20.17

Hershey's will always be my favorite chocolate brand and this bag has great variety for it's size

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980

Hershey's Mineratures.

Love these tasty chocolate filled snacks. Great choice with a variety of flavors in each bag.

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    10.19.17

Great for when you just need a little chocolate!

I love these Hershey's Miniatures there great for the whole family. I have found when I just need a little chocolate if I have a bag of Hershey's Miniatures i can just grab one little bar and my chocolate craving is good.

• mlk777 By  mlk777

Miniatures - Yum

These miniatures are great - you get a good selection - something for everyone.

• buzymum By  buzymum

Hershey's Miniatures: just right

I love the variety pack--perfect to meet the taste buds of every family member. However, the size is what sells me. Just enough to satisfy the cravings, but not so much that it ruins my diet goals.

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    10.16.17

Hershey's Miniatures: A candy for everyone

There's something for everyone in this variety pack. Perfect for giving out on Halloween or putting out at a party. The Krackel are my favorite but I love that because they are so small, I don't feel guilty sampling a few different ones at the same time.