General Mills Hershey Cookies n Creme Cereal | SheSpeaks

• TonyaK By  TonyaK
    01.12.16

I liked this and thought it tasted like cookies and creme

• JanayS89 By  JanayS89
    12.07.15

This cereal is soooo good! I wish they would've came out with this a long time ago .

• Crystal29520 By  Crystal29520
    10.26.15

Not at all what I expected from Hershey's. My daughter is aHUGE cookies and cream fan and did not like this cereal. It tastes nothing like cookies and cream.

• Kaitnixx By  Kaitnixx
    09.11.15

It was ok, but defiantly not what I was expecting. They flavor was bland and it ended up getting tossed.

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44
    08.19.15

This is a great cereal lots of chocolate and other flavors protein fiber keeps you full for a while no after taste filling not alot of sugar healthy

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love Hershey's but I have to say these are pretty gross lol I couldn't get my kids to eat them either

• Torinad0 By  Torinad0
    07.14.15

This stuff is so yummy! The whole family loved it! Not too sweet. So glad I gave it a try!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I wasn't too much of a fan of this. It's not a strong flavor and tastes similar to the cookie cereal. This is average at best! I love the idea though but could have been way better.

• mperked By  mperked
    12.27.14

hershey cookies and creme ceral taste like your eating candy instead of ceral

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

When I bought these I was hopeful because it's Hersheys but was disappointed because to me they tasted like box. It could have been the fiber in them or maybe old?