Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• sunnibreanne By  sunnibreanne
    01.20.16

I usually like their products but this one did not do much for my hair. It smells nice (smell fades quickly though) and within an hour I can't tell I put anything on.

• sunnibreanne By  sunnibreanne
    01.20.16

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    12.07.15

I rarely purchase herbal essence, but when I do I spend so much time trying to figure out what scent to get they all smell so good. This is one of my hot picks, it holds and it works!!

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

I don't much care for their products, but this one is okay. It smells good and all, but I prefer Bedhead products.

• ECFWalker By  ECFWalker
    01.22.15

I love this product for the value when I need to buy something a little less expensive then usual. I appreciate the scent and the fact that it keeps your hair supple and takes away the fluffy fly away look after blow-drying.

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    07.17.14

This product does make your hair really soft and smells great, but it does tend to make your hair greasy a lot easier.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Loved using this when my hair was longer. Left me with beach style waves and I love the smell

• SoulUnique By  SoulUnique
    06.21.14

I love the smell of this. I don't use hair spray everyday, but when I do, I like to use one that has a nice smell to it and doesn't leave any stickiness on my hair.

• sferreira By  sferreira
    02.20.14

i love everything about this brand . the smell, the performance, the lasting power, and the price. No complaints

• nikkidan By  nikkidan
    02.07.14

Smells great & works pretty good to scrunch your wavy hair,