Herbal Essences The Sleeker the Butter Smoothing Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

Tropical paradise...this texture and slip is amazing. I have frizzy curly hair and this tames my hair 100%. Apart from that, it's super inexpensive. Go get yours nowwwwww!

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.15.16

I love this product! After washing my hair with herbal essences my hair is silky soft and smooth.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    12.08.15

I would love to try this out . I want to know how it will make my hair feels.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

I really like this type of shampoo and conditioner. Smells great, and after wash, my hair is smooth and tangle free.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.20.15

The smell is great and it made my hair less frizzy and manageable the rest of the day. But it felt like it didn't rinse out of my hair well and it also made it feel kind of dirty until I washed it with a different shampoo. Not my favorite shampoo and conditioner.

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    04.28.15

I like this shampoo and conditioner, it didn't wow me in any way, but it vans all my frizzy hairs. It has a cocoa-y/toffee-like smell to it which I love and it helps with fly away Hairs. After using this I did notice that my hair was more soft and silky. Plus you just can't beat $3 each.