Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

I needed hairspray that would hold my hair without stiffness.This did a pretty good job but my hair was a still a bit stiff but not too bad. I could handle it. I needed something that lasted me all day, this hairspray did the trick perfectly! It worked great when I teased my hair and held it in place for the entire day. I also used it lightly to keep stray hairs in place and got same great result. Another little downfall is that it is a bit sticky if you get it on your hands. I like to touch my hair or give it a little fix after applying hairspray and after using this my hands get sticky. But no big deal for me. The spray comes out perfectly without any clumping. Another great factor is the scent. I love it so much. So feminine. I noticed that all Herbal Essence have great scents! Overall I loved it!

• Myopinionmatters2017 By  Myopinionmatters2017
    01.02.17

Great hold!

Awesome smell! Great hold! I use this in aerosol and its my favorite! I recommend this for an all day hold

• jillrae By  jillrae
    06.15.15

I love the smell of this hairspray. The hold is just enough with out getting the whole 80's thing going again:)

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.31.14

I have this hairspray in the aerosol and I love it!

• Md-2013 By  Md-2013
    10.26.13

Love the brand , but this weight down my hair and don't last much.....

• leighf84 By  leighf84
    08.11.13

I love this product and it is super affordable and works great!

• Elaine143 By  Elaine143
    06.17.13

I love this hairspray! Not only does it work amazing but it smells delicious. It doesn't have even a hint of that nasty hairspray smell! LOVE IT!

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.18.13

Good stuff

• schneckedu By  schneckedu
    04.24.13

Love the spray.use it alot.would even use and buy it all the time if there would be a strong or extra strong hold.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

dosent make my hair feel hard so im good