Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo & Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Catz1727 By  Catz1727
    04.12.17

great product and i love the fragrance.. and for the price you can't beat it. leaves your hair manageable

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

I bought this because I found it on sale at my local Brookshire's for $1 each after a coupon and a sale they had. OMG this shampoo smells AMAZING. My 9 year old daughter loves it too, she's always stealing it from my bathroom.

• momof3girls1006 By  momof3girls1006
    10.19.15

I love this shampoo!!! It smells so good. Definitely a good buy.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    09.11.13

I like the smell of the herbal essence shampoo and conditioner each shampoo and conditioner has a different smell.It keeps my hair smell awesome.

• cajmonet24 By  cajmonet24
    09.07.13

these smell so good my daughter loves playin my hair every time i wash it with these

• iHeart_Skin_Hair_nMakeup By  iHeart_Skin_Hair_nMakeup
    12.16.11

I love the HH LTR Leave-in! It makes my hair extremely soft and moisturized. The smell is wonderful. I was afraid it was going to be one of those "kiddie"-type fruity, raspberry scents- but it's a very grown up fragrance that lasts for a long time. Love this stuff!!

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

I use this conditioner and their leave-in conditioner as well, it smells really good and leaves my hair feeling very very soft.

• tyesha22 By  tyesha22
    08.29.10

One of my favorite products. I use the leave-in as a moisturizer. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I would purchase this again.

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

This shampoo and conditioner kept my hair nourished and conditioned from scalp to end! And it smells soooo delicious! I always use herbal essences, because IT ALWAYS WORKS!!!

• Kvsang By  Kvsang
    07.06.10

After a month this stuff made my hair a bit longer. Also after one use, it made it alot silkier too.

• sonica23 By  sonica23
    06.28.10

OH I LOVE this product i would definitly recommend this to my friends (all thoug i already have) i used the one for curly hair although i cant find the leave in conditioner any more around here!!!! would someone tell me where i can find that product?

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Smells great! Great Price!

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    06.14.09

Smells AMAZING!

• ScottsSweetie09 By  ScottsSweetie09
    03.28.09

This product is awesome. Being a mother of two teen daughters,I have to stock up on these.They really love the way way it leaves their hair smelling and the healthy look they get from it.I have used it quiet often and really like the results.Hydration is one thing it definitely delivers.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.18.09

This shampoo works great for my hair and makes it look great~shiny and smooth! I love the scent of this too~smells great!