Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Catz1727 By  Catz1727
    04.12.17

great product and i love the fragrance.. and for the price you can't beat it. leaves your hair manageable

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

I bought this because I found it on sale at my local Brookshire's for $1 each after a coupon and a sale they had. OMG this shampoo smells AMAZING. My 9 year old daughter loves it too, she's always stealing it from my bathroom.

• momof3girls1006 By  momof3girls1006
    10.19.15

I love this shampoo!!! It smells so good. Definitely a good buy.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    09.11.13

I like the smell of the herbal essence shampoo and conditioner each shampoo and conditioner has a different smell.It keeps my hair smell awesome.

• cajmonet24 By  cajmonet24
    09.07.13

these smell so good my daughter loves playin my hair every time i wash it with these

• iHeart_Skin_Hair_nMakeup By  iHeart_Skin_Hair_nMakeup
    12.16.11

I love the HH LTR Leave-in! It makes my hair extremely soft and moisturized. The smell is wonderful. I was afraid it was going to be one of those "kiddie"-type fruity, raspberry scents- but it's a very grown up fragrance that lasts for a long time. Love this stuff!!

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

I use this conditioner and their leave-in conditioner as well, it smells really good and leaves my hair feeling very very soft.

• tyesha22 By  tyesha22
    08.29.10

One of my favorite products. I use the leave-in as a moisturizer. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I would purchase this again.

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

This shampoo and conditioner kept my hair nourished and conditioned from scalp to end! And it smells soooo delicious! I always use herbal essences, because IT ALWAYS WORKS!!!

• Kvsang By  Kvsang
    07.06.10

After a month this stuff made my hair a bit longer. Also after one use, it made it alot silkier too.