Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.09.15

I really liked Clairol Herbal Essences Body Wash. The fragrance was lovely and it lathered well. The only down side is that my skin was a little dry....I need more moisturizer!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

refreshing body wash!

I absolutely love this body wash! The smell is amazing & lasts a while. I use it on my loofah and it lathers nicely & leaves my skin feeling so clean.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

The smell is really nice and inviting. But I would have to say that it is not for me. I already have an issue with dry skin and it intensified that. I was super itchy and dry even after applying lotion. Will not use again because of that fact

• jessiboo By  jessiboo
    02.16.17

It always leaves you feeling refreshed and clean! Love the smell!

• Calibabe06 By  Calibabe06
    02.15.17

I have been using herbal essence body wash for years! I love the way it leaves my body smelling fresh and clean it also doesn't make my skin feel to dry or leave a soap film like some soaps do.

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Smells great !

This body wash smells amazing, and I like the way my skin feels after using this !

• sjetta1313 By  sjetta1313
    07.27.16

Smell lasted for hours

Loved the smell,also loved the smell of my skin after getting out of the shower.The smell lasted for a couple hours after getting out of shower

• candries By  candries
    12.09.15

• turtlegirl94 By  turtlegirl94
    11.09.15

For the price of this product, I believe that it should provide more hydration. I have oily skin and it left my skin pretty dry. It does have a very refreshing scent, but I would stick with items that have shea or other oils if you're looking for true hydration.

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

The smell is light and refreshing, feels great to put on and leaves your skin smooth. Great amount and good pricing.

• JessicaG34 By  JessicaG34
    10.03.15

This has helped a lot adding moisture to my body. I have now been buying this regularly.