Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• Roblynn Roblynn
    09.02.12

My favorite hairspray!!!! Holds very well, even in windy conditions, and brushes out easily!!!! Doesn't make my hair crunchy or give me helmet head. Can't say enough good things about this one!

• hotwhllvr79 By  hotwhllvr79
    04.01.15

First off, I have thick, semi-wavy hair. Straight on top, wavy underneath. I can't afford haircuts that often, and the longer my hair gets the heavier it becomes. I have a side-part, and don't style my hair other than blow-drying and spraying it to get volume. That's where this product is #1 for me. I can literally see my hair pump up after I spray this on. It's almost like an illusion! My hair routine is not technical. I brush, spray volumizing spritzer or root lifter (ie, John Frieda), blow dry, and hope there's volume, then I spray with H.E. (or any) volumizing spray. This is the only one I find does what it claims, and does not make the hair super-hard.

• elsjones By  elsjones
    09.24.14

I love the smell of this product!! It brightens my day!

• sophiamarieg By  sophiamarieg
    09.24.14

I like this hairspray it really does give volume!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Great for quick volume and smells good too. Not heavy on the hair

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

This product gave my hair volume and made my hair look sassy I love herbal essence

• Roblynn By  Roblynn
    09.02.12

• starrynight415 By  starrynight415
    10.26.11

I love this hairspray! It dries quickly and doesn't leave my hair stiff or sticky. It adds a really nice natural shine that just gives it a little extra oomph. It's affordable and works great with the other Herbal Essences products.