Herbal Essance Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Zumbachick By  Zumbachick
    06.20.18

Smells fabulous as do most all Herbal Essence products. Not much else special.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I feel like herbal essence does not work for my hair! It leaves it feeling greasy.

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

This is amazing! Smells awesome and you can really feel it clean your scalp!!

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Smells good!

Love the scent! Hair feels healthy after using, however not the best for dentangling my hair.

• JacklynB By  JacklynB
    08.30.16

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! I shampoo and condition my hair daily, this doesn't leave my hair dry at all! I actually get complements from my hair dresser on how healthy my hair is. Smells awesome and you can really feel it clean your scalp.

• bb49294 By  bb49294
    09.15.15

At first use this conditioner seems like a perfect fit for women with thick hair in need of some hydration and rejuvenation. However, the product is too think, it doesn't distribute evenly throughout the hair. In addition, the conditioner didn't smooth out the hair, leaving a manageable, moisturized strand, it seem to sit on top of the hair cuticle.