Hempz age defying lotion | SheSpeaks

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

This lotion leaves your skin feeling super soft without feeling heavy or sticky, which during the summer is a must!! i also use thier lip balm and love it!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

HEMPZ LOTION

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It is super silky and smells great which is a plus! I use the purple one all the time!

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

Nice lotion

My daughter is the one that got me to try this lotion and I have to say it is great!

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Love the light fragrance this has. It provides great hydration all day long without feeling greasy! Also thinks it helps firm up the skin, which is a plus!

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

love the smell

Very moisturizing on dry winter skin. I love the scent

• lindsay1211 By  lindsay1211
    10.31.16

Best lotion ever!

I love this lotion. Makes my skin super soft and it soaks into my skin much better then any other lotion. For sure the only lotion i will ever buy!

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Best scent

This is one of the best smelling lotions! I have big bottles and mini bottles. It provides moisture without being sticky.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

hempz :)

I LOVE hempz :) I am a housekeeper and my hands go through alot. I'm exposed to chemicals, water, and linen. This product healed my hands. Hemp does wonders

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

This is my all time favorite lotion, my skin feels hydrated after using and I love the smell!

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

I absolutely love this brand!! its silky on the skin and my skin always feels moisturized after using it:) No reaction and I have the most sensitive skin. I love the blue one the most! Its smells fruity and delicious!:)