Hempz age defying lotion | SheSpeaks

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Love this!

Love this stuff! It smells great and really packs a moisturizing punch! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and supple but never greasy. Lovely scent too!

• Staskosgirl By  Staskosgirl
    02.25.20

Smells Delicious

I can?t vouch for this particular scent only the original but I love the scent of the original. The lotion feels great and isn?t oily. It?s overpriced at almost $20 a bottle so I only purchase at stores like Marshalls.

• Msalas27 By  Msalas27
    11.21.18

My friend recommended this and I fell in love just like she did. They have awesome scents and it keeps your skin supple for hours.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

This lotion leaves your skin feeling super soft without feeling heavy or sticky, which during the summer is a must!! i also use thier lip balm and love it!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

HEMPZ LOTION

I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It is super silky and smells great which is a plus! I use the purple one all the time!

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

Nice lotion

My daughter is the one that got me to try this lotion and I have to say it is great!

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Love the light fragrance this has. It provides great hydration all day long without feeling greasy! Also thinks it helps firm up the skin, which is a plus!

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

love the smell

Very moisturizing on dry winter skin. I love the scent

• lindsay1211 By  lindsay1211
    10.31.16

Best lotion ever!

I love this lotion. Makes my skin super soft and it soaks into my skin much better then any other lotion. For sure the only lotion i will ever buy!

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Best scent

This is one of the best smelling lotions! I have big bottles and mini bottles. It provides moisture without being sticky.