Hempz Moisturizer Cucumber Jasmine Lotion Hydrante | SheSpeaks

• Elaine143 By  Elaine143
    09.23.13

I've always loved Hempz lotions and other products. They've always exceeded my expectations and now I've got the whole family including my mom, grandma, Aunt, even brother & Uncle are using this awesome product . You know hemp is an amazing product for do many numerous things it's used are endless. This new scent I just tried a week ago and it's absolutely decadent. It's smell is so sweet and when rubbed into your skin leaves a unique fresh smell I each person (just something I noticed :)..)

• Tamatha By  Tamatha
    09.20.13

Love the smell. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily it just feels hydrated. I use it every morning and night.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I love the original scent of this lotion. It is my go-to lotion for dry skin. I use it everyday as a body lotion after a shower! It is amazing!

• trayce13 By  trayce13
    10.15.12

smells amazing not greasy adds alittle glow to the skin

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.18.12

Pretty nice moisturizer. I like the smell and the texture to it. Moisturizes nicely

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

Hempz cucumber and jasmine is a really gentle moisturizer which is relatively quickly absorbed by the skin. It has quite a pleasant scent. It contains pure organic hemp seed extract which is one of the most powerful moisturizers from plant origin used in the cosmetics and a range of other herbal extracts like aloe, chamomile, ginseng, calendula, jasmine and cucumber. It is relatively cheap (can be found online for 12 to 15$ for 18oz (530ml) bottle or 3$ for 75ml. The only problem is that it contains propylene glycol which is problematic if you are allergic to it, and safe for the large majority of people (found in most cosmetics).