Heluvagood French Onion Sour Cream Dip | SheSpeaks

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Mouthwatering Dip

I love this dip. We don't buy it often, and when we do we usually have a coupon. It's very creamy due to the use of the sour cream base. It's a favorite in our house.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.14.16

This is my go to dip for surprise visitors it is always a hit!

• Jjswildcat5 By  Jjswildcat5
    03.16.16

Super good and you will need to buy a couple at a time because it wont last it is that good! Best flavor and heck the price is even better. Even all four of my kids like it

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Awesome dip! I use it for tortilla chips,potato chips,ect. It is out of this world!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

The best dip you can buy in my dairy section. I love it, it's got the right amount of onion that's not overpowering, but settles so well with the sour cream to make this a really well-blended dip. I love it with Ruffles, especially.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Favorite in my house. I like that it's thick and very flavorful!

• Torinad0 By  Torinad0
    07.14.15

This is one of my favorite ready made dips! Perfect for parties! Great price and I often find it on sale or coupons out for it!

• flashraggs By  flashraggs
    04.28.14

It's expensive but it is good and it disappears fast

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

This dip is very tasty but I think it's a bit expensive. We actually buy a store brand that is delicious and quite a bit cheaper. I would recommend it taste wise though.

• v_holichork By  v_holichork
    06.07.13

WOW this is a hell of a dip lol I really like this brand but only when it's on sale. I normally buy sour cream and onion soup mix and make my own.