Help Us Get Ready for Holiday Shopping & Win with #SheSpeaksReviews

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 10.07.20
Help Us Get Ready for Holiday Shopping & Win with #SheSpeaksReviews
Share Tweet

We're making holiday shopping easy this year with our #SheSpeaksReviews 2020 Holiday Gift Guide! This carefully curated list of must-have items will be out in early November, but you can recommend products to be included now.

See below to enter the #SheSpeaksReviews giveaway and get started!

All participants will be entered to win a SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker ($85 value).

Bonus: if your review is quoted in the gift guide, we'll give you $5 as a thank you!

Here's how it works:

1. Write a review here on products you've tried that you think would make a great gift. Products could be big or small. Expensive or not.
  2. Tell your friends about the giveaway and encourage them to review products too!
  3. In early November, we'll email you the #SheSpeaksReviews 2020 Holiday Gift Guide, just in time to start shopping!

Not sure what to review? Here are some ideas...

• Gifts for a beauty lover
  • Gadgets for cooking at home
  • Your favorite tech product
  • Anything you love!

Everyone who enters the #SheSpeaksReviews giveaway will be entered to win a SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker. Bonus: if your review is quoted in the gift guide, we'll give you $5 as a thank you.

#SheSpeaksReviews Giveaway: Holiday Gifts
*One person will be chosen at random to receive a SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker. If the item is out of stock, it will be replaced with a similar one, or an $85 gift card. All members who have a review directly quoted in the gift guide will receive $5 via PayPal. Giveaway is open through October 31, 2020 to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age. Entrants must be a member of SheSpeaks. If you are not a member, click here to join. Winner will be notified by email.

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• hariharian By hariharian
    10.28.20

I'm sure it'll sound cheesy but especially for this year, I just really hope for the good health of myself and family.

• Nydrom1984 By Nydrom1984
    10.28.20

always gift cards. Also any toys.

• ShaiFrmBklyn By ShaiFrmBklyn
    10.27.20

Gift cards and alcohol. I have home decor plans

• pcaradonna By pcaradonna
    10.26.20

Gift cards and Starbucks gift cards are always nice.

• illyjns By illyjns
    10.25.20

A new phone or amazon gift card

• curiousgirl By curiousgirl
    10.23.20

Amazon gift cards! Gift cards to Athleta! I also want a Tesla but that's not happening, lol.

• littlemisscase By littlemisscase
    10.23.20

Definitely gift cards. Easy peasy.

• peter26 By peter26
    10.23.20

I need ideas. I've already shopped for my husband, but I can't think of anything that I want. I have a bad habit of buying whatever I want and then I don't want anything.

• n7nickys7n By n7nickys7n

A new phone

• sthurberyoung By sthurberyoung
    10.22.20

I have been trying to accumulate entries to this giveaway and others earlier today with mixed results...it seems at least for me that any of the entry options conne3cted to Tweeting or ReTweeting do not seem to be working for me.,..hmmm? Baffling but I have tried several times each and am now movbing opn to the next offering....maybe someone needs to check this out or get back to me and advise what my "operator error" issue may be? Hmmm???Sorry to be a bother, a pest or a complainer. Thanks for your patience and interest.in helping me and btw, I just reached the next ;level with you...wow! Thanks for that too!

• eview1 By eview1
    10.22.20

I would love to receive some beauty products, like a laser for skin tightening for my face, I would love to have a food dehydrator so I could make doggy treats and human treats. I need some new footie socks with the rubber on the bottom and some new slippers. I need a new light weight fleece jacket. My dogs need some freeze dried food and a slow feeder. i also need a new lawmower.

• samie1 By samie1

amazon gift cards

• bonita7878 By bonita7878
    10.22.20

Honestly, Amazon Gift Cards.

• catnip1222 By catnip1222
    10.22.20

I'd love to receive some Switch games!

• rychepet By rychepet
    10.22.20

I would love to receive some restaurant gift cards so I don't have to cook as often.