HeelTastic Intensive Heel Therapy | SheSpeaks

• pixiecandy pixiecandy
    02.21.13

I only tried this because my mother had bought it and recommended it. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I applied it once and almost instantly saw a difference in my heels. The dryness was significantly reduced. After a couple of applications my heel was back to soft. It was wonderful!

• staceyowens By  staceyowens
    04.12.13

This particular product didn't really help my poor feet. I used it for a month and there really wasn't any improvement and the smell wasn't very appealing to me.

• MoMoJohnson By  MoMoJohnson
    03.22.13

During the winter my skin is extra dry, I applied this on my heels and it sure did work. My socks used to snag my heel because of how rough my husband would let me play footsies but after using this product he even noticed the difference. Great product!

• pixiecandy By  pixiecandy
    02.21.13

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I wear sandals all year so I have really rough, dry heels. This is one of the many products I've tried. They help soften my heels a little but I have to use constantly. I found others to work much better.

• SalemRN By  SalemRN
    10.28.11

I have to agree that this product does work well. However, I can hardly stand the smell and the greasy feeling. I have nearly busted my tail when I have had to get out of bed with it on my feet. I also don't like feeling stuck to my sheets. My solution for the problem is to put on extra and then put socks on over it, which helps greatly! I regularly give myself pedicures at home so I don't use it every night but I am glad I have it when I need it.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

I hope they never stop making this! It works quickly.

• ChristiOX By  ChristiOX
    10.21.10

I use this product on a daily basics just because cracked heels is not my forte. Even though Heeltastic is effective I do not like the smell or the greasy feeling that I'm gonna slip on fall on my floor...I haven't yet though! I haven't found another product that works the way this one does, so I will continue to use with caution :)

• Kristi By  Kristi
    09.22.10

I love this stuff. It's very greasy though, so wear socks when you put it on. Since it's summer, and I don't wear socks, I put it on my feet before I go to the gym. I get a workout and my feet are really soft and smooth.

• Spruitt28 By  Spruitt28
    06.01.10

I love, love, love this stuff. I will never use anything else!

• silverkat By  silverkat
    03.03.10

I never in my right mind thought that I would buy into all those "As seen on TV products" but I now have second thoughts about them. My heels for years have always been bad in the winter time. So bad that the skin would become very thick then dry and lastly would crack and would even bleed. I tried everything under the sun from Dr. Scholls foot creams to just plain old lotions to try to reduce the cracking. For months now I have seen a product on TV called HeelTastic and told myself it's just another gimmick. One day I was in my local ALCO store and saw they had "As seen on TV products" and just happened to look at the top shelf and there it was...Heeltastic. So I decided to buy it for the $9.99 price and I AM SO HAPPY I DID! Within 2 days of using this fantastic little roll-on on my heels are in the best shape that they have ever been in the winter. Very smooth and soft. I am very SATISFIED with this product and will be a faithful user of it.